Cwc tygervalley

peppermintjam

Heaven help the people who are just starting out or are overweight etc. Rather ask them to close the workshop door. Can only imagine the songs then.

Fat Bottom Girls by Queen....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was not there so cannot comment on who said what , but i again realized that we have become extremely sensitive.

Nee kannie wees nie...hy praat gewoonlik net visresepte en visvangspots :clap:

dink hys bietjie jonger ook.

Nothing in life or law prevented you from telling them they can take their radarlocks and shove it up their unoriginal asses. And then also telling the ballie to go make love to his own person.

Typical. Makes sense now.

A old "mielie bomber" with a "gwaai" hanging from his beak and a dop in the hand waiting for anything to nibble on his rod. Got loads of time to try be the cool guy.

A old "mielie bomber" with a "gwaai" hanging from his beak and a dop in the hand waiting for anything to nibble on his rod. Got loads of time to try be the cool guy.

if you are refering to setphen i think this is a case of error in persona.but to solve this mystery,who was this guy that offended you so much?

A name has now been coupled to a "nameless person", based on a sketchy description, and the person "identified" on that description has already been found guilty and painted with a steriotyped brush. THIS IS NOT ON!! :cursing: :cursing:

OP, why don't you go to CWC, speak to Snr or Jnr, identify the person who offended you, and let them deal with him?

Edited by Wannabe

Waitwaitwait... I see an opportunity for a shameless hijack here. I'll sell you a fork for a great price on condition that you come in on a day to be determined by the Hub's fashion experts wearing aforementioned jean pant so we can all be there to see if the song and dance was justified.

We will judge you, but we'll do it to your face.

Keen?