Hit and Run in Bloemfontein

Vetseun

Glad you guys are OK'ish! There's so much carnage on the roads and cyclists + pedestrians don't have a "cage" for protection.

Thursday night mtb night ride in Midrand, friends of mine also got knocked over by a drunk white lady driver in her 30s. They were riding offroad, next to the road along the tree line. She fortunately just missed all the riders except the front rider. He has a few bruises, but all of them said they were lucky to have escaped with their lives! They all have proper front and rear lights for those who were wondering...

The lady attempted to escape the scene by driving off, but her car was too badly damaged. The Police and ambulance arrived soon and she was handcuffed and thrown in the back of the van to sleep it off at jail.

The last picture was taken the following day to show the trees she took out, which helped to slow her down a bit as she was also speeding.

Nuno ?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope a speedy recovery to all concerned and glad it didnt turn out worse .

for the driver i hope the pic resembles all that will happen to him !!!!!!

post-39481-0-23718600-1384252957_thumb.jpg

Well if nothing comes of this, believe me we (Bloem Mtbers) will do something about it.

Give me a shout. I would love to ride shotgun with you guys. I am bloody sick of this crap and as mentioned earlier, Christmas cheer will also take its numbers.

Seriously, I am available to equalise.

jissis Vettes that's hectic...glad the injuries were'nt life threatening...lock that bastard up and take away his licence 4 life!

Thankful that you guys are ok. Hope your buddy heals well. It goes to show it can happen to anybody, anywhere. All we can do is be prepared. Keep safe folks.

man, i'm glad you guys are still alive to tell the story. hope you recover quickly, and the scumbag gets what is due!!

Give me a shout. I would love to ride shotgun with you guys. I am bloody sick of this crap and as mentioned earlier, Christmas cheer will also take its numbers.

post-34848-0-71296700-1384257035_thumb.jpg

@SEPIA AND mates who want to jump on the HANG EM HIGH brigade, you got families???jobs??money,,,,,you will be the only one worse off, scum like this would love you to do something about it cause they want to sue you, you will get arrested, and go to prison i will put money on it this creature has nothing to loose!!!!!!! you guys do, dont get me wrong ill love to have a chat with him in a cell,,,but no good will come out from that

Just come from hospital. Johan is sporting some new spare parts in his leg and ankle.

Oke is doing well.

Thanks for all the positive messages :thumbup:

Just come from hospital. Johan is sporting some new spare parts in his leg and ankle.

Oke is doing well.

Thanks for all the positive messages :thumbup:

LEKKE GOOD NEWS

@SEPIA AND mates who want to jump on the HANG EM HIGH brigade, you got families???jobs??money,,,,,you will be the only one worse off, scum like this would love you to do something about it cause they want to sue you, you will get arrested, and go to prison i will put money on it this creature has nothing to loose!!!!!!! you guys do, dont get me wrong ill love to have a chat with him in a cell,,,but no good will come out from that

Do you think I don't know that? Have no family at all. In fact, I could go into hiding right now and would not be missed. I have seen, done and lost too much to care. Game on!

What good is coming out of doing nothing anyway? The bloody cops are USELESS, corrupt, scared etc.

Just look bloody north, all of you righteous brothers in arms!

I am also old bullet so what have I to loose? You tell me?

I am so pissed off I could kick the sykassie in!

Do you think I don't know that? HAD TO ASK Have no family at all SORRY TO HEAR THAT In fact, I could go into hiding right now and would not be missed. CORRECT I have seen, done and lost too much to care. Game on!

What good is coming out of doing nothing anyway? READ CAREFULLY I NEVER ONCE SAID NOTHING MUST BE DONE The bloody cops are USELESS, AGREED corrupt, scared etc. AGREED

Just look bloody north, all of you righteous brothers in arms! :eek: CONFUSED,,,,,,YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I AINT RIGHTEOUS

I am also old bullet so what have I to loose? You tell me?

I am so pissed off I could kick the sykassie in!

Archived