Your favourite Fast, Flowing, Singletrack trails

SoftTail

Super secret trail at tokai. Not the horse trails. So fast and flowing i was laughing all the way down. Its like that scene from star wars when they race through the forest on jet bikes. Should call the trail" the empire strikes back!" And no, i wont say where it is.

I think I know the one you mean. And if it is, then yes. I know. It is that good.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

them bush tunnels at mankele are wicked :thumbup:
Juniors bush tunnel, best piece of riding I have done in the last year, its pretty technical but can be pinned if you aren't scared to let go of your breaks in fact most of mankele is awesome :w00t: Edited by DaddyG

Definately Hooggekraal and Contermans Kloof. I struggle to get my face back to normal from all the grinning. Magic. BTW it is in Cape Town. Just in case you don't know. :thumbup: :clap:

:clap:

:clap:

Juniors bush tunnel, best piece of riding I have done in the last year, its pretty technical but can be pinned if you aren't scared to let go of your breaks in fact most of mankele is awesome :w00t:

Sounds as if you have a stash of sweeties in your car there bro...

Junior's bush tunnel, pinning it hard... etc

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Sounds as if you have a stash of sweeties in your car there bro...

Junior's bush tunnel, pinning it hard... etc

Sies armpies.....but Daddy is quite right in that junior's bushtunnel is moer lekker....

Super secret trail at tokai. Not the horse trails. So fast and flowing i was laughing all the way down. Its like that scene from star wars when they race through the forest on jet bikes. Should call the trail" the empire strikes back!" And no, i wont say where it is.

then it does not really count.... if you cant share it, it does not exist...

Which is why i cant share . . .

Except with yourself, and the others that know. Revel in the joy of it all.

Meh. I wish it weren't so. But then it'd be destroyed in short order with everyone riding it.

I'll be there this weekend. Can't wait - MTB heaven!

Don't you mean next weekend? Or you are you not doing the race? Looks like some rain this weekend but looks like perfect weather for the race.

fast and flowy:

don't forget Oak Valley, with the massive berms they built you don't have to scrub any speed.

there is an a piece of trail built for the Gans Bay race that was amazing. sadly the race is no more and it is on private ground.

Eselfontein in Ceres has a couple of amazing trails, but I'll nominate Red Bull hill for the flow award.

Then there is a farm in Darling that has some trails built by the owner that has awesome trails. rough and hard work, but lank fun. unmanicured awesomness.

meerendal also gets an honourary mention.

Welvanpas, conters and tokai. nuff said

I wish I could say that day 2 of sani was a highlight, but the skill level of the people in front of me was a lowlight, so we cruised down the umko on our brakes. very frustrating.

Giba, gravity dice is fun even on a demo 29er.

Working on Red Bull downhill.

post-13140-0-77804700-1384440065_thumb.jpg

Waterval Boven. Tranquilitas Trails, the black route is as fast as you dare and the Rim trail and decent on the mountain loop is as exiting as anything that I have ever ridden.

post-32110-0-81608900-1373824266_thumb.jpeg

post-32110-0-95744600-1373824276_thumb.jpeg