Your favourite Fast, Flowing, Singletrack trails

SoftTail

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick"s Pass on S2C, especially the bottom section

Of all the the single track sections on Sani..heaven or Hell has to be fastest and most easy flowing

fast and flowy:

don't forget Oak Valley, with the massive berms they built you don't have to scrub any speed.

there is an a piece of trail built for the Gans Bay race that was amazing. sadly the race is no more and it is on private ground.

Eselfontein in Ceres has a couple of amazing trails, but I'll nominate Red Bull hill for the flow award.

Then there is a farm in Darling that has some trails built by the owner that has awesome trails. rough and hard work, but lank fun. unmanicured awesomness.

meerendal also gets an honourary mention.

Welvanpas, conters and tokai. nuff said

I wish I could say that day 2 of sani was a highlight, but the skill level of the people in front of me was a lowlight, so we cruised down the umko on our brakes. very frustrating.

Giba, gravity dice is fun even on a demo 29er.

Eselfontein in Ceres has a couple of amazing trails, but I'll nominate Red Bull hill for the flow award.

Started clearing the track and going to try and make Red Bull even more flowing by flattening some of the off camber corners.

Started clearing the track and going to try and make Red Bull even more flowing by flattening some of the off camber corners.

I'll be there this weekend. Can't wait - MTB heaven!

Just to throw in something a little different. Some really good fast and flowing track at Waterval Boven, especially the Sappi Forest section and the downhill back to the road.

:thumbup:

I did mention the unknown jewel that is Boven.

Definitely, who will set it up? Must be someone who knows many of the trails.

I've ridden most of KZN, the best of the Freestate, Mphumalanga and Gauteng but only ridden Cape trails once a few years ago. They were seriously good but KZN had the edge back then IMHO. I've heard that the Capetown trails are much better now. Will need to go ride them again soon. Was invited by family today as it happens...

I've ridden most of KZN, the best of the Freestate, Mphumalanga and Gauteng but only ridden Cape trails once a few years ago. They were seriously good but KZN had the edge back then IMHO. I've heard that the Capetown trails are much better now. Will need to go ride them again soon. Was invited by family today as it happens...

Why don't you design the poll?

You can get a few Cape friends to make sure you don't miss an important one.

Why don't you design the poll?

You can get a few Cape friends to make sure you don't miss an important one.

as the OP you are the only one who is allowed to add a poll option to the thread...

as the OP you are the only one who is allowed to add a poll option to the thread...

is that a request?

is that a request?

I would love to but I do not know the trails that should be included. So, help is indeed needed to get it done.

Gets my vote.

Although I haven't ridden many of the trails mentioned in this thread.

Edited by Nick.

Super secret trail at tokai. Not the horse trails. So fast and flowing i was laughing all the way down. Its like that scene from star wars when they race through the forest on jet bikes. Should call the trail" the empire strikes back!" And no, i wont say where it is.