"Most winningest Cyclist"

HairyLegs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope he doesn't self-medicate again a pull down another team with him.

That's not entirely true. Nolan wanted to leave that team for sometime and had better offers. When he wanted to he was told of he left the team sponsor would pull out and all the riders would have no team including the club etc. he stayed cause of that. He was also pressured into riding each and every race by management and not allowing his injury to heal.

That's not entirely true. Nolan wanted to leave that team for sometime and had better offers. When he wanted to he was told of he left the team sponsor would pull out and all the riders would have no team including the club etc. he stayed cause of that. He was also pressured into riding each and every race by management and not allowing his injury to heal.

Sounds like an excuse to take banned substances ! So he took drugs, and got fired and the team folded anyhow. Sounds like a good plan !!

Not defending him in anyway.

I liked your earlier post. Not defending him either, but I like him. Heard the same story about how things went down. He made a tough choice; the wrong choice. He manned up. Didn't fight it. Just admitted it, took it on the chin. Made his way back. I, and this may be unpopular, I have respect for him.

I liked your earlier post. Not defending him either, but I like him. Heard the same story about how things went down. He made a tough choice; the wrong choice. He manned up. Didn't fight it. Just admitted it, took it on the chin. Made his way back. I, and this may be unpopular, I have respect for him.

Yip.

2 years in the wilderness.

What a talent.

Well said and totally agree.

Don't know hey! Struggle to say the same. He is a great talent but did make a choice that influenced a lot of people. He did serve his ban................. Will you guys be welcoming David George back as well after his ban?

Don't know hey! Struggle to say the same. He is a great talent but did make a choice that influenced a lot of people. He did serve his ban................. Will you guys be welcoming David George back as well after his ban?

Once he has served the requisite sanction, yes.

I agree with you. I believe everyone deserves a 2nd mistake on their wrong doing providing they don't "do it again" and make right. So far he has.

No not at all. As I said in my post above 1 mistake and you can start over for the better. David on the other hand has carried on doping regardless of being benched with to high Hct on basically every team he has been on due to doping so for him he felt nothing.

2 Different scenarios.

David George are welcome back