Road cyclists breaking about every rule in the book

SomeBloke

What do those idiots think riding all over the road what do they think the the yellow line is for.

This was in Jo'burg.

We know the yellow line is for Taxis to overtake.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Somebloke,

You need to come clean on something...

Were you one of the wives mentioned in the other thread that ran to stake your place at the front of your start batch?

Also did you do the done thing (as the passenger on the Tandem) and swear at all these cyclists to get out your way?

I actually KOM'd the segment from behind X batch to the start of TB batch on foot. And stuck to the old tandem rule that the guy on the back acts as defence. Nobody got past my swinging foot.

post-41755-0-33359000-1384766890_thumb.jpg

....and one of the gatsometers (speed cameras) cought Mr. T. Weed going to fast.....

Hey, it was hot out there, okay… :whistling:

I confess , I was one of them.

Also confess to breaking the 60kmh speed limit in certain areas

Also confess to drinking and eating while operating a moving object.....

What makes this more despicable is that Mr 702 traffic and road safety spokesman Aki Anastatiou himself took part in this, would have thought better of him

Does anyone know if pigspotter at least tweeted to warn motorists of this bunch of law breaking hooligans? ;-)

This is my idea of fun on the road. The roads are made for cyclist for one day JHB where an environment friendly city.

This is not new. I saw this type of disgraceful behaviour in Durban. One Sunday in October, also riding on the wrong side of the road! Haven't seen it since though. Authorities must have clamped down. Will keep a sharp lookout. :w00t:

This is not new. I saw this type of disgraceful behaviour in Durban. One Sunday in October, also riding on the wrong side of the road! Haven't seen it since though. Authorities must have clamped down. Will keep a sharp lookout. :w00t:

They do have that "zero tolerance" thing, don't they?

Ah Tumbles, that's it; the ever watchful traffic police have swooped on the dastardly perpetrators, scooped them all up and made them disappear. Will be interesting to too see if the same happens in Jhb. Where do they take all the misbehaving cyclists? A massive re-education camp where they have to ride stationery bicycles that generate power for Eskom? Not a bad idea. Step away from the keyboard.