Touch up paint for scuffed cycling shoes

peevee

I have a white pair of cycling shoes which are scuffed around the toe cap and am trying to find out where I could buy some touch up paint for shoes. Any ideas?

I'm in Cape Town....

I need to do the same with mine (black though) after a slide out on a gravel road on the weekend....

Nail polish or plasti-dip might work?

I have a white pair of cycling shoes which are scuffed around the toe cap and am trying to find out where I could buy some touch up paint for shoes. Any ideas?

I'm in Cape Town....

I scuffed my brand new white shoes the first time I got on my road bike for the first time, felt like crying

Okay then, I'll work on getting the rest of the outfit to match my shoes.... NOT!!!!

Just bought the white "Colour change" paint from Barksole for R40

. Hope it does the trick! :)

If you don't come right the Rock Sole 90 Wale Street in Town will certainly be able to assist you!

Not sure where to find the outfit though ;)

Okay then, I'll work on getting the rest of the outfit to match my shoes.... NOT!!!!

Just bought the white "Colour change" paint from Barksole for R40

. Hope it does the trick! :)

Please let us know if it does. Unfortunately I will have to wait until I am in CT in Jan to get some as there are no stockists in Durban!

Please let us know if it does. Unfortunately I will have to wait until I am in CT in Jan to get some as there are no stockists in Durban!

I'm coming up to Durban next weekend if you want me to get you some while I'm there?

I'm coming up to Durban next weekend if you want me to get you some while I'm there?

That would be great, just need to find out from peevee if it worked. Peevee?

If it did, I'll PM you my details