[Event] MTN NATIONAL MTB SERIES #1 Dullstroom

Tim_Fair

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they going to say ? (Fritz &Co)

We have your money .......... thank you come again .

We can get more of a voice at Nissan / MTN marketing departments

I really enjoyed the race from a scenery perspective. I would have enjoyed it more had I not been worrying about the damage the mud was causing to my bike. I would also have loved to actually have some USN at the "USN" water tables. If I think back to the heat and distance of Crater Cruise, there was no shortage at all. Surely they know the requirements of an event and then cater for it?

The day was summed up by the guy riding next to me saying "Die gaan groot skade maak" which it indeed did. LOTS of people will be having a complete strip of their MTB's this week.

(And here I am going to shamelessly punt the best mechanic in the universe who comes to service your bike at your home or office. You should really call Casper to help your bike recover from it's traumas at Dullstroom. 083 508 6490. You wont regret it :thumbup: )

The day was summed up by the guy riding next to me saying "Die gaan groot skade maak" which it indeed did. LOTS of people will be having a complete strip of their MTB's this week.

My bike had a complete new drivetrain fitted last week so I was wishing the mud away.

I still cannot believe that Fritz and his team continue to get the same things wrong with all their experience that they have had.

I have entered both days at Sabie and must put my trust in the local organising team to get it right

the demand for these races are just to high even if 200 guys are unhappy and never return to MTN races by next year there will be 200 new guys .

basic supply and demand it works the same for all commodities.

Why are we Waiting!!

I think clinton summed it up...what are they going to say anyway?

After a couple of mishaps last year with the same problems. I just decided neither the nissan or mtn series is for me anymore...not that it will bother advendurance, always capacity entries if you look at the numbers.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

Will do the smaller races from now on...

Edited by rouxtjie

After a couple of mishaps last year with the same problems. I just decided neither the nissan or mtn series is for me anymore...not that it will bother advendurance, always capacity entries if you look at the numbers.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

Will do the smaller races from now on...

We stopped doing the MTN/Nissan races a couple years ago as we disliked the overcrowded courses. But as we now live in Mpumulanga we try to support the local races.

Agree with the smaller races being a much nicer option.

you don't have to wait any longer.

I will do it for them.

Sorry we made a mess of it. Sorry about the water and sorry that everybody was on the same trail at the end.

We will improve from here. Please bring your money for the next race. Thanks Nissan/ mtn.

same with last year at VG. My wife entered for the 20km. When I got back from the 40km, there she was still waiting to start. 35 in the shade. She sadly did not start because it was way to hot then. Thanks for the money, come again

Lucky for us magalies monster is the same date as rooiberg. I will be at magalies

Edited by flat29

We stopped doing the MTN/Nissan races a couple years ago as we disliked the overcrowded courses. But as we now live in Mpumulanga we try to support the local races.

Agree with the smaller races being a much nicer option.

Singlespeed SA's is in mpumalanga this year....be there, best party of year.