Sincere help needed.

paulvds

Good morning all....

Both myself and my life-partner Lorraine went through major invasive surgery recently (Cancer and Spinal).

We bought a 26" Scott 620 in Black and Red from Hotspot Cycles a year ago. It has not done 70km. It is brand new. We need to urgently sell it today (for cash if possible).

We live in Lynnwood, Pretoria. The Scott cost R8000. Please....please, we need to sell it today. We need the funds. Because of the urgency, we will consider any offer.

We apologise for using this forum for this purpose.

Sincere regards

Paul and Lorraine

012 361-0155

082 575-3434 (Lorraine)post-52592-0-17652100-1386834295_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

many hubbers will help, of that i have no doubt myself included but in all honesty sounds a bit dodge,(sorry) i say get it to a LBS to confirm bike and condition and "we" as hubbers will be glad to help i am sure even if we get close to the amount and you keep the bike

many hubbers will help, of that i have no doubt myself included but in all honesty sounds a bit dodge,(sorry) i say get it to a LBS to confirm bike and condition and "we" as hubbers will be glad to help i am sure even if we get close to the amount and you keep the bike

Is there a Lynwood hub member that can call Paul or Lorraine and go and see the bike and confirm all details?

have to agree with u on this on spartan, the emergency could be getting cash together for trip down to coast for all we know!

Next year i think we should have a look at a couple of charities to support as a group, there's a lot of love on the HUB...we could be shaping the leaders of tomorrow.

have to agree with u on this on spartan, the emergency could be getting cash together for trip down to coast for all we know!

Next year i think we should have a look at a couple of charities to support as a group, there's a lot of love on the HUB...we could be shaping the leaders of tomorrow.

+1

Hubland is an amazing place, where honest individuals are sometimes hard to differentiate from the scammers.

Can Hot Spot confirm that they sold the bike? If so who at Hot Spot?

Think a Classified Ad may help, also a size is necessary.