who's doing the argus 07?

rock

(admin - poll function busted ??)

so who entered ? over 15 and over 10's got a chance earlier in the week and I think the rest do it today ?

so.....have you entered ?

I for one didnt?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am waiting for the site entires to open at twelve....going for 10 in a row and will then take a break! this will be my ninth.

Yeah,  it's overrated,  but still fun going with friends and .......my boss can't say no to my leave........smiley4.gif

I've done it three times and every time was a different route. Will not do it very soon again. Too expensive. How much is petrol gonna cost in 6 months time?

Petrol price is dropping next week.

I'll be skipping it and instead plan to do TdLesotho as my 'out of town race', or maybe Jock again, ouch maybe not.

I reckon I am also going to skip the argus. It seem like too much of a mission  and too many people. I will also much rather be doing the TDL again.

Well entered and payement is excepted. Hopefully that mean I'm in. Will be my first one. Want to see what all the hype is about.

I'm probably going to enter, not just yet though.

If I do it, it's not going to be to race it, I'll do it for the experience to say I've done it. I have a bunch of girl friends who did it this year and they took about 5 hrs, they had an absolute joll. They stoped on the side of the road and had beers with poeple and people with skotles on the side gave them boerrie-rolls. So they just had a jol, which is what we'll probably do again then.

If you start at the back where we start you can't race it in any case, apparently the crowd is rediculous, so you might as well go out and have as much fun on the bike as you possibly can.

You must see their photo's (yes they took the camera with on the bike), they are hesterically funny.

SO if I enter, that's what I'll be doing. Anyone interested in joining us, just let me know, the more the ........