Vancansoleil also gone

World Tour back to 18 teams with Europcar back

Shame, I just remember them by all the orange

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky has been the winner for the ugliest paintjob ever 2 years running. Can't wait to see what pukejob they come up with in 2014

Whaaaat? Cant say I agree with you on that one. Matte black and blue, I think it looks fantastic. But each to his own.

Astana

That is the older generation trek with old sram red if I am not mistaken. Doubt that would be their bike for 2014

That is the older generation trek with old sram red if I am not mistaken. Doubt that would be their bike for 2014

I think it was the bike for 2007 or 2008

were did you get your info about Astana switching to Trek? because on the 2014 jersey it still has the Specialized logo

Sorry! Yes its the old bike. Astana to be on Specialized for 2014. Corrected but I can't find pictures that are reliable.

Gone

Vancansoleil also gone

World Tour back to 18 teams with Europcar back

gone from the tour or kaput for good? Open a slot for mtn?

gone from the tour or kaput for good? Open a slot for mtn?

Euskatel no longer exists but I understand that Vacansoleil still exists but the sponsor (Vacansoleil) is not renewing. Not sure if the team will continue.

There is only 1 slot available on the world tour and Europcar got it. 2013 had 19 teams because of the Katusha debacle with the world tour licence. 2014 will have 18 teams again.

So possibly no Giant in the peloton if Argos stays with Felt. I'm sure Giant can offer the team a better deal but the Felt at least looks better than the Giant Propel