Bicycles STOLEN FROM CWCYCLES!!! KEEP A LOOKOUT!!

Marnitz Aucamp

Hi Guys.

At 17:53 three guys broke in ate our shop in Willowbridge.

Three bikes were stolen

1: Fluo yellow/green Fondriest TF2 1.2 THERE ARE ONLY 7 OF THESE IN THE WORLD!!

it should be easy to spot it, its got Ultegra 6800 11 spd Mavic wheelset etc.

2: Gt Zascar Pro carbon Silver Blue

3: Mongoos Teocali White and black.

Video foottage shws a black carsa bakkie with black canopy without plates pulling in with three guys.

Please contact us if someone is selling one of these bikes

Marnitz 0718908817/ 021 9147528

Pic of simular fondriest is attatched

post-52867-0-78176700-1387646673_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this time last year actually at the main shop. ..

no it was at the same shop i.e. current location, obviously didn't learn anything. I would put steal beams in front of that door if it was my shop.

that sucks, quite a range of items they picked! If this fondriest never pops up then you know it's gone into some underground network for parts....the tsotsis probably reading right now.

Three guys in a corsa bakkie is already a squeeze. Three bikes in the back under canopy must require wheels off and stuff. I know these guys can be quick but how does this happen at a shopping centre 4 days before christmas? (I'm guessing that most shops were still trading at this time, so plenty people around.)

I don't see the problem in stating the race of a thieve. Nobody had something to say about the fact that it was a black corsa... Why be so racially sensitive? State the facts and get over with it.

Racist and other offensive comments have been removed. State the facts by all means, but such comments will result in an account suspension.

Good morning all

Please remove the reference to the Corsa bakkie.

• By referring to the type of vehicle you are making yourself guilty of class-ism.
  • By referring to the make of vehicle you are illegally promoting this vehicle as the Vehicle of Choice for criminal activities.
  • Thus effectively implicating all drivers and owners of said vehicles.
  • Thus negatively effecting the sale and resale value of said vehicles.

Thank you

O ja, forgot to ad.

The reference to "three guys" in the original post is sexist. Better to refer to these individuals as "living organic matter".

Edited by No Hare

Racist and other offensive comments have been removed. State the facts by all means, but such comments will result in an account suspension.

Hi Admin I did not see the removed posts, but with all respect, when reporting crime it is de facto to give as much info as possible to try and apprehend the perpetrators.

So if it was 3 Black persons in a black Corsa then that is what should be broadcast. If it was 3 Whites, Indians, Japanese, Chinese, etc. that is what needs to be reported. This is not being racist, just stating the facts and adding more detail to the descriptions.

However, as stated I did not see the removed posts and could not comment on whether they were in fact racist.