Spruit Spade work

Mileage

What about if we rerouted that whole trail across the other side of the stream. Gap and bridge the stream somewhere down below the dam wall and make a cool line on the other side. Its much less used for walking etc.

Dubsy you can work off a few mince pies shoveling that pool soil into my trailer

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about if we rerouted that whole trail across the other side of the stream. Gap and bridge the stream somewhere down below the dam wall and make a cool line on the other side. Its much less used for walking etc.

Dubsy you can work off a few mince pies shoveling that pool soil into my trailer

That is a pretty nifty idea :thumbup:

I often "freeride" down that side. :D

Can we possibly include my suggestion of a drop off one of the drains on the dam wall? Could lead into the gap over the river by the bridge...

This idea should be explored over beers and Bundaberg.

I often "freeride" down that side. :D

Can we possibly include my suggestion of a drop off one of the drains on the dam wall? Could lead into the gap over the river by the bridge...

Or a jump over 1 of the drains, I have already found a suitable 1 :thumbup:

The only thing I can't figure out is why you guys aren't out there right now, building my fun....!

Yeah Peach... why aren't you!

Just this morning he was sending pics mid-ride, taunting those of us stuck behind a desk.

Yeah Peach... why aren't you!

Just this morning he was sending pics mid-ride, taunting those of us stuck behind a desk.

I have been playing with a spade for the last 3 days, i needed a ride.

I know I'm a bit late joining this convo, but riding the spruit on Sunday I was all stoked about taking the (removed) jump, lined up well, had good speed, then ..... nothing. I almost cried. :(

Hi guys I work for a construction company that has a site in Kyalami thats got about 5000 cubes of excavated material thats looking for a useful purpose!!!! could make some fun at the spruit!!

Dewald, it's 5pm on a Friday and this bunch of useless no-hopers have left for the day. But come Monday, you should probably expect a few marriage proposals!!!

Hi guys I work for a construction company that has a site in Kyalami thats got about 5000 cubes of excavated material thats looking for a useful purpose!!!! could make some fun at the spruit!!

Damn, we could make the whole Spruit into a pump track :thumbup: