Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

Has anyone noticed that Team RE:CM Eric is pacing his wife. Looks like they have been assigned the duty of making sure they get back in the lead.

I have noticed that according to the tracker they are at the same place 90% of the time.

Could this be possible? or wishfull thinking

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if you can get the full Stage 1 highlight video, The 25min one, I can only find the 3 short videos on the cape epic youtube channel.

Has anyone noticed that Team RE:CM Eric is pacing his wife. Looks like they have been assigned the duty of making sure they get back in the lead.

I have noticed that according to the tracker they are at the same place 90% of the time.

Could this be possible? or wishfull thinking

And just as i picked this up erics tracker goes inactive.

now we'll probably never know

@AbsaCapeEpic: RACE 8:28 @torpadoracing are away! @teambulls 1 and 2 @TeamTopeakErgon @teammeerendal @FedGroupItec at 1 min. @songoinfo @iamspecialized 5m

I hate to flog a dead horse, but how water proof are the tents that these guys sleep in ?

Most if not all pro's sleep in motorhomes. It's the "normal okes" that we should spare a thought for....

Wow.... this is crazy stuff .. In my mind I am picturing my worst day riding in rain and multiplying it by 10000000000

@dannicholl: Lovely show of teamwork at @AbsaCapeEpic this morning: @butch_james helping @JohnSmit123 apply chamois cream to those hard to reach spots.

Oh my goodness

Shoe, looks like it is tough out there. The bad part is even more rain is predicted for tonight with the Northwester picking up considerably. It has already picked up quit a bit here in Strand.