Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

@dannicholl: Lovely show of teamwork at @AbsaCapeEpic this morning: @butch_james helping @JohnSmit123 apply chamois cream to those hard to reach spots.

Oh my goodness

Hmmmm reminds me of laaities at J2C :ph34r:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy the adverse conditions. Look how awesome MSR was last year and this year with terrible weather. Would love another 5 days of solid rain. Would be the equivalent of a windy sub 3 argus :P

+1

I think there is something wrong with me

Hmmmm reminds me of laaities at J2C :ph34r:

are you still lying about this????its getting tiring now,I KNOW THE TRUTH i know you were at my tent in the mornings begging for handfulls of cream, while pretending to be mr HARD ASS

Ikons'??? Kevin Evans would've had a epic behind his name if it wasnt for Maxxis Ikons'

Ikons were merely stated as a example. Not in the mood to mention every tyre out there

are you still lying about this????its getting tiring now,I KNOW THE TRUTH i know you were at my tent in the mornings begging for handfulls of cream, while pretending to be mr HARD ASS

Hahahahaha....................I read that as begging for handcuffs!! :eek:

I know my secret if safe with you DIPS buddy

The one constant at the Absa Cape Epic is the reliability of the Bulls team equipment. Very seldom have I heard of them having mechanicals over all the years, and they have raced a few Epics!

is it possible to watch live video feed?

Live feed of the finish line

new.livestream.com/accounts/7541723/events/2862086/videos/45943859