Value Logistics Fast One

Dgas

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon with a profile as flat as this its gonna be difficult to get away. large bunches will probably the order of the day?

AL for me.

As far as rain goes, we had our Carnival City Macsteel National Classic pre-ride this past Sunday with rain on the first 50km and last 20km of the 121km ride. A little hairy going around the corners but still a great day out on the bike

ScottC-M. Check around and youll see a Fuji with a fat oke and some nobby niks. Enjoy. Only entering on saturday so dont know start time.

ScottC-M. Check around and youll see a Fuji with a fat oke and some nobby niks. Enjoy. Only entering on saturday so dont know start time.

Schweet i shall see you there brother. hope you have a good race.

Hi guys,

Looks as if everyone riding in the BL batch. I am in the CL. How big are the batches?

Sarge

Well the last group to start is 7:30 so I'm sure we will cross paths

Seeing as "everybody" is starting in B, why dont those who want to meet fellow hubbers write a big red H on their race numbers.

VA , it's a early outing to the Vaal for me !

I hear you! I'm also VA and can feel the legs "warming up" already.

Archived