Real names for profiles?

Andrew Steer

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could let all of you fight it to the death in a cage match for the right to number 1...

you tube sensation that. :w00t:

I am up for that :devil: commentating will be a bitch

Edited by flat29

a lot of us has the same name like Johan le roux, do you know how many of us are there in SA

Do you all look the same too? And are you all the same age? I am sure there are ways to get around it.

Do you all look the same too? And are you all the same age? I am sure there are ways to get around it.

that is why I have my name on my profile page. not hiding at all

Surely as a starter, people should be forced to provide more info when registering... doesn't have to all be publicly visible, but at least then there is a strong link to the account. Again enforcing accountability. Also, surely making someones first name and age available isn't going to upset the apple cart?

Surely as a starter, people should be forced to provide more info when registering... doesn't have to all be publicly visible, but at least then there is a strong link to the account. Again enforcing accountability. Also, surely making someones first name and age available isn't going to upset the apple cart?

pee in a cup?

Why? It's not like there's any accountability or consistency at the moment, so why would it change when people use their real names?

PERSONALLY there are so many HIGHLY STRUNG PSYCHOPATHS HERE I REMOVED MY NAME off my profile

PERSONALLY there are so many HIGHLY STRUNG PSYCHOPATHS HERE I REMOVED MY NAME off my profile

Ja, but this way there will be less of the above mentioned and you can come out of hiding and stop wearing that oversize chastity belt... It's win, win :thumbup:

I'm packing and looking for a scrap.

mine also been a life long nick my mom,dad all my brothers sisters cousins aunts uncles you name it.....

the problem i have is , how short are you people to be hiding behind your keyboards :huh: