Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

Hey Chukky!

I have good reason to do the short one, I did the long one last year and this year I have to show the 45km some love too.

In saying that, being the gentlemen I am I dont want the bar keeps to have wasted all their time bringing the beer to the bar for nobody to get a head start on the consumption of said beer...

I dont want them to have to carry it all back when all these other softies arrive 5 hours later & 80km wanting a milkshake.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have good reason to do the short one, I did the long one last year and this year I have to show the 45km some love too.

In saying that, being the gentlemen I am I dont want the bar keeps to have wasted all their time bringing the beer to the bar for nobody to get a head start on the consumption of said beer...

I dont want them to have to carry it all back when all these other softies arrive 5 hours later & 80km wanting a milkshake.

Do you need help? Should I change my entry to the 45km? ;)

Edited by Gen

Better make sure none of the softies finish before you.............just saying :whistling:

Can't wait to hear Skillzzzzz' assessment of the walking up the mini monster :eek:

Oooo we gonna hear him from WP1....kerm...***...klae

Done for the day.... gonna pack the last things, fetch my daughter at school, and off to Buffelspoort. See u guys there!! :clap:

If I get to the finish line and the beers are finished I may just be very upset with you lot.

If I get to the finish line and the beers are finished I may just be very upset with you lot.

Another reason to never leave home with an empty coolerbox !!

Another reason to never leave home with an empty coolerbox !!

I have plenty capri sun sachets if anyone wants.. flip I always pack lots for the kids, and always forget the beer

Edited by Gen

Will they take entries on the day?

For the 45km?

I have a mate who entered but just checked and his payment never went through somehow.

I'm starting to feel how some of us must have felt before we lost our virginities. A nervous excitement although you know your going to get screwed. Enjoy it guys! Check you okes and lady okes there!

This race doesn't dissappoint!!! 3rd time doing the half; it remains a proper MTB race/challenge. Had a good race today; improved my time from last year with 15 minutes and 40 places. Very satisfied and for the first time I was able to conquer the mini monster (riding all the way to the top). This race is definately one of my favorites and good value for money. Will definately be back for more (maybe an upgrade next year) - ouch!!