Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

Jissie well done to all of your that achieved your goals.. next year I will hope to achieve a finish and not just stones and stiches as momentos. And the bad part is I felt really lekker. Had some chats along the way, had some good laughs with some people.. the vibe is just fantastic.. and I realised again that people are awesome.. when it went south so many people stopped .. man I am just so chuffed to say I am part of this amazing thing called mtbing.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Jissie well done to all of your that achieved your goals.. next year I will hope to achieve a finish and not just stones and stiches as momentos. And the bad part is I felt really lekker. Had some chats along the way, had some good laughs with some people.. the vibe is just fantastic.. and I realised again that people are awesome.. when it went south so many people stopped .. man I am just so chuffed to say I am part of this amazing thing called mtbing.

Recover quick stix Gen. The pics of your damage almost made my GF vom. You're one tough woman, respect.

Yesterday I swore I would never do this race again. Today I can't wait for next years!!

On a side note, I never got to trade numbers with the dude who finished with me, his Name is Wynand du Toit. If you know him or if you are a hubber please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Yesterday I swore I would never do this race again. Today I can't wait for next years!!

Ditto

oh sorry hard cat malone, it was one tough race. you may be able to fool everybody but you cant fool yourself busta !

5 hours...and got bitten by a moerse boerbul in the race. Some people very dodgy on the rocky downhills

What was your time?

One of the few to say it wasn't that tough.... You must be one tough mofo

Years ago there was a race called the Koranna...if you want a tough race. ..that was it

WOW ,,,, di 80 gedoen op my SS .

Elke optraende was die moeite werd , vir al daai awesome aftraendes ....

My tipe SUFFERING ....

Was dit jy op die wit on- one inbred

Years ago there was a race called the Koranna...if you want a tough race. ..that was it

if it wasn't tough you should have gone faster than 5 hours. Don't you think?

That's an excellent time for a heavy rider on this course .Congrat,s

Dankie .. Sal maar moet begin hard werk om onder 95 te kom :)

Clarens was korter maar verseker moeiliker vir my

Edited by Ovenboi

Seker maar race snake. Only get one chance to ride in that area a year. ...savour the moment..relax..thats what mtbiking is about isn't it

Edited by amoryns

Was dit jy op die wit on- one inbred

Gerkie was on a white Java. Myself and Pieter1, and Dirt Rider ride white Inbreds. Mine has a suspension fork though.

Sounds like you are picking a fight - why?

Gerkie was on a white Java. Myself and Pieter1, and Dirt Rider ride white Inbreds. Mine has a suspension fork though.

Ek het met een van julle gesels voor die race en weer gesien op die monster .Blyk dat 32x 20 wel die regte keuse was

Ek het met een van julle gesels voor die race en weer gesien op die monster .Blyk dat 32x 20 wel die regte keuse was

Ja dit was ek. Het nogal lekker saam met Gerkie gecruise! Dankie vir phodie bo op die monster.