Chris Froome, African Sun and mesh jerseys

Th3voic3

My boet got me one of those for Christmas, and after seeing the Froome pic, I feared for my skin. Glad to hear they're okay.

I take it that we have been spared images of Tumbles wearing this. The hub sighs of relieve ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it has something to do with training with the equipment you will race with, to get used to it

Golden rule of racing, don't change / use something you are not used to...

I guess so. Rather deal with the sunburn issue during training, than in the middle of the tour.

I take it that we have been spared images of Tumbles wearing this. The hub sighs of relieve ;)

You've just me an idea for a new avatar… :devil:

Beer blackmail! Love it! :thumbup:

imagine the profile pic after too many beers. Bad cycling gear and passing out in a sunbed with those little glasses they give you. Could make for an epic friday night.

imagine the profile pic after too many beers. Bad cycling gear and passing out in a sunbed with those little glasses they give you. Could make for an epic friday night.

Hehehehe! Are there in tanning salons in our village?

I'm suprised that Sky / Rapha actually allowed Froome (or Mrs Froome) to post that shot as it does reflect poorly on the product / brand / research.

If I was the brand manager with either of those companies I'd be less than stoked.

I guess so. Rather deal with the sunburn issue during training, than in the middle of the tour.

NOOO.. rather put sunblock on than deal with any burn

Must say.. the way Froome posed to show the world his new idiotic mesh kit and the fact that he posted the pic of the sunburn.. makes me think that there is not much happening upstairs besides the how to ride a bike :whistling:

Edited by Gen

The offending jersey in case anybody missed it

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Chris-Froome-Mesh-Skinsuit-twiter-450x600.jpg

Gay verby