Trance X and Intense 5.5 stolen Norwood

ThePubSA

Man that absolutely sucks! Go through all the motions in terms of what's required by the insurance, cross all your t's and dot all your i's, take photos of the broken locks, try and find some receipts, etc.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude! Not cool! Hope the Feckers are found and castrated.

That bites man. I've had a bike stolen from literally under my nose in broad daylight so I can sympathize with what you are going through. I hope that your insurance was up to date. If not, then chalk it up to school fees if the bikes don't come back and get the new ones on your policy at their current replacement value ASAP!

Good luck Nutz!

Hey sorry to hear this. I hope you get them back or get properly paid out.

Sorry dude!!

Damn it!

Damn Dude. Sorry man. Hope you recover your babies.

Not too many 5.5's around. should be easy to spot.

Man that absolutely sucks! Go through all the motions in terms of what's required by the insurance, cross all your t's and dot all your i's, take photos of the broken locks, try and find some receipts, etc.

yasis bro, i feel for you man, but pretty much speechless :( i hope you get your own back!

Damn, that reallly really sucks

Thnx okes..

and bikes were almost hub worthy just needed a new 150mm fork and 1x NW.. my bikes werent too bad..

Now ill be lucky to buy running shoes ... owned :mellow:

That bites man. I've had a bike stolen from literally under my nose in broad daylight so I can sympathize with what you are going through. I hope that your insurance was up to date. If not, then chalk it up to school fees if the bikes don't come back and get the new ones on your policy at their current replacement value ASAP!

Good luck Nutz!

ya policy not sooo up too date and bikes where in the outside backrooms.. have guests here atm.They have padlocks ,security gates,.. but didnt do much..

They had some of my tools packed .. so something scared them off before they where finished..

Insurance assessor might come with inadequate security on those rooms ... if thats the case,.. ill be waiting till i off to U.K for a new rig that,.. could be next year :thumbdown: +- 40k schoolfees if not more !

My bike spending sprees where almost finished for a while.. now i have 3 forks and nothing else :wacko:

EMObleek atm :mellow:

Insurance assessor might come with inadequate security on those rooms ...

If there are visible signs of forced entry (eg broken locks) you should be covered for stuff stolen from the outbuildings. That's what my insurance told me when I had a bike stolen out my garage a few months ago (a gt avalanche) - the garage wasn't locked so they rejected my claim.

The fact that there was forced entry I'd say there's a good chance you're covered.

Thnx okes..

and bikes were almost hub worthy just needed a new 150mm fork and 1x NW.. my bikes werent too bad..

Now ill be lucky to buy running shoes ... owned :mellow:

Any further developments dude?

Damn, just saw this now. Really sucks, hope insurance pays out, makes me want to put extra locks on my bike room.

What street are you in?

Sorry about this - not good at all - I am glad you and yours are ok though - could have been MUCH worse - surprising perps midstream usually ends badly for someone.

Any further developments dude?

Not yet waiting on fingerprints.. should see someone tomorrow evening at the SAPS .

Damn, just saw this now. Really sucks, hope insurance pays out, makes me want to put extra locks on my bike room.

What street are you in?

Run 240volts to the security gate rather :thumbup:

Algernon street :thumbdown:

Sorry about this - not good at all - I am glad you and yours are ok though - could have been MUCH worse - surprising perps midstream usually ends badly for someone.

Thnx bro,wish i had got up during.. got 1500 nylon and pepperballs to test,odd marble or 2 for good luck :angry:

Nought, the most suckiest thing ever!! Losing my bike would really be painfull, all those custom collected parts from the lbs, thehub classifieds and from around the world + your fav saddles etc :( Noooooooooo!!!

How big we're the locks/burglar guards they broke, starting to make me worry my chain and lock is too small.

Nought, the most suckiest thing ever!! Losing my bike would really be painfull, all those custom collected parts from the lbs, thehub classifieds and from around the world + your fav saddles etc :( Noooooooooo!!!

How big we're the locks/burglar guards they broke, starting to make me worry my chain and lock is too small.

Had the biggest ones that would fit like these

http://previewcf.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2010_04_18__18_38_51/padlock1.jpg5b9ac95e-b934-48a1-8f70-e821a9c0b7b1Larger.jpg

Now im using like this until i can refortify

http://www.asia.ru/images/target/photo/50456853/Rectangular_Padlock.jpg

http://www.justsafes.com.au/catalog/pl11.jpg

http://www.assaabloy.ru/Global/News/Image%20bank/Products/High%20res/Padlock_1308x1811.jpg

Ye bro so bleek,3 years of trawling the hub and crc.. etc for deals.... gone in a flash.... feel like i got hacked :thumbdown: