Coronation Double Century 2014

GaryvdM

Apologies for the delay, here is Team Pure Savage race report from their 5:43 DC this year,

http://teampuresavage.blogspot.com/2014/11/coronation-double-century-2014.html

If you are facebook inclined there are some photos and stuff here : https://www.facebook.com/TeamPureSavage

And if you like filters and coffee we are on instagram to, something along the lines of @TeamPureSavage

We are just struggling this week with post DC depression and the daunting task of starting with the elites on Sunday.

Luckily you are faster on the bike than on writing race reports ;)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's taken a while, but here is my race report. I feel almost as exhausted writing it as I did riding the DC ;)

Awesome stuff, great report as always.  Well done on being in the group at the end!  Considering the company that is plain and simply spectacular!

Awesome stuff, great report as always.  Well done on being in the group at the end!  Considering the company that is plain and simply spectacular!

Thanks Dubber. Dan the triathlete was taking 3-4 minute turns on the front, knocking out between 370 and 420 watts. I would be on his wheel slowly dying a thousand deaths. He'd roll off, I'd do a 30 second turn, and then rejoin the pace line, while seeing stars, to do it all over again.

Excellent

Thanx for sharing, man

Thanks Huez

• 1 month later...

There's a nice article in February's Ride Magazine

B7OIHsQCUAA2kZk.jpg

On shelves now.

Saw on twitter that they forgot to mention who won the DC.. Oops..

Saw on twitter that they forgot to mention who won the DC.. Oops..

"They" wrote more of a insider's view than a "which team did what" kind of report