The Cradle Mountain Trophy 2014

Reden

SAS is 30 and I'm in E. Seeding is a total mess. Doing the Rainbow Qualifier, not sure that matters.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... i only got into C... :P

eish... last race was VG Nissan... 3 Towers doesn't count as racing.

So this should be fun. :D

How does timing work - did they give you number boards or must you use your own?

No they give boards.

Irrespective of seeding, this will be a cold start!

The Wilro, and the Mountain trophy always marks the start of the winter (Autumn, I know) races for me.

It was. But I enjoyed every minute. Except the waiting ones... But all the rest. They were good. My favourite is all the racing hero's trying to run around everyone else who had to wait.

Last 20km seriously tough. But overall a fun day. The normal thoughts "am I mad", "I want to bale" and of course "I'm never doing this again, ever" did cross my mind from time to time.

Tough as always and fun in general. But I have made the decision not to do the race again if they do not sort the river crossing. I will not pay this sort of entry fee and find myself waiting at a crossing that could be sorted out with a short little wooden bridge that won't cost more than a single entry fee. Last year they told us the bridge got washed away this year they were just lazy

Did Rainbow Qualifier. Agree with River Rat, don't think I'll be back. Has potential but not properly thought thru.