Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were doing so but cb intervened

........and they had at least more than a week's time to put their case forward on THE HUB......then Dereck could have commented that the case was resolved amicably after the expose........it might then not even have been broadcasted.

(But lets blame someone else.........Malemanomics 101)

they were doing so but cb intervened

Ag BS they first told the OP it was a grey import.

And had the client know it was a fake.. that invoice would've said.. 'Dogma - like frame and parts'

Go spin this BS where someone will believe you. . Here no one will.

Edited by Gen

'Methinks something smells rotten in the state of Denmark'

I posted earlier that we should be in possession of all the facts before we make pronouncements.

Without listening to the other side of this story and weighing up established facts, I, for one, am not willing to pronounce judgement.

PS: I know CS sold fakes, illegal.

I know they wiggled and squirmed and have acted guilty as hell.

If there was a refund, it would be admission of guilt

The reverse applies as well. If there's an admission of guilt, there should be a refund.

hindsight is an exact science

Fraudulent Cycle Science

Crawl back into the troll hole you emerged from.

I saw this on Carte Blanche last night and found this forum, I am about to buy my first road bike and now I'm a bit tentative. Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer?

This is the very very sad effect of what Cycle Science did! Spreading mistrust and uncertainty in a world already too full of it! Shame on them! :thumbdown:

And who the hell are YOU, Noob?

Carte Blanche spoke to your mates at Cycle Science, I'll take their facts above yours any day.Go troll elsewhere. Your "facts are fictitious.

Brogue, relax dude!

You've only attacked every noob to join thehub and more this thread, we were all noobs!

this article was inspiring and glad it got sorted

In actual fact It was motivated me and my father in law to confront the guy who sold us 2 fake bikes.

An tips on how to approach him.

He sold my father in law a pinarello, which after watching carte blanche we can confirm is a fake. And after we asked him at least 3 times he confirmed it is a original pinarello.

And he sold me a rebranded cervelo s5, also multiple times I asked is it a geniune Cervelo and it was confirmed multiple times. and my lbs confirmed its a fake.

Only dif is we didn't pay 90k, we payed just over 35k each. So you might argue we got what we payd for. But he explicitly said its the genuine thing on multiple occasions and in front f multiple witnesses, and he is planning opening his own shop in randburg, so this might happen to more people soon, so if we can stop it now, we can also prevent future people from being scamed.

Brogue, relax dude!

You've only attacked every noob to join thehub and more this thread, we were all noobs!

LOL... not "every" noob, only those who defend the indefensible in the face of overwhelming evidence. There is no cure for stooopid.

LOL... not "every" noob, only those who defend the indefensible in the face of overwhelming evidence. There is no cure for stooopid.

You and I know well enough, tick ignore, move along ! Lekka Monday further ;)

He's an ex-pat Saffa. And a stand-up kinda guy. Your insult speaks more to your character than his.

Oh thanks Tumbles :oops: :offtopic: