Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The legal wheels turn slowly,

....as long as the wheels are attached to a rack!

Hope you get the resolution you are looking for.

The legal wheels turn slowly,

I hear you. It seems like you have the resources and perseverance to remain patient. Typically when the legal engine starts up the legal council on both sides are usually the only winners. If you are lucky and these guys have any assets to liquidate you may break even.

The Bianchi is genuine, the serial number is on the inside of the rear stay, so for every dark cloud...

Assuming you got it new off them, its a grey import. Unless they were previously authorized to distribute Bianchis but I don't see their name on the JJ website.

The silver lining is that they (CS) have been selling (hopefully) grey imports/originals back in 2011, and NOT FAKES. Goodness knows how many they'd have palmed off had they started that far back.

CS is near me and it's still pretty much business as usual at this stage ... but as has been mentioned, the legal wheels turn slowly

CS is near me and it's still pretty much business as usual at this stage ... but as has been mentioned, the legal wheels turn slowly

That, and 90% of their clientèle are not hub members, and missed a really stupid and ill thought out Carte Blanche episode?

That, and 90% of their clientèle are not hub members, and missed a really stupid and ill thought out Carte Blanche episode?

or supply and demand, :whistling: i am starting to think da hub circle is smaller than most of us think :eek:

i am starting to think da hub circle is smaller than most of us think :eek:

I'm pretty sure it's tiny.

90 percent of CS clientele just want a "Peena cheep cheep", they wouldn't know what a hub is (real or virtual). We'll only find them here once they look under the BB.

Edited by Brogue

• 2 weeks later...