Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think SA is beeeeg enough to move away from the scandal

......ha, anything possible in this republic......maybe name change, together with new BBBEEEE and connections.......and sissy behind the front desk, with boeta in marketing.........next to China Mall........hohoho it is Christmas time.

......ha, anything possible in this republic......maybe name change, together with new BBBEEEE and connections.......and sissy behind the front desk, with boeta in marketing.........next to China Mall........hohoho it is Christmas time.

:-p

They are moving to the basement of RSC auto on the corner of Uranium & Cedar. Also changing name to Cycle Repair Centre.

They must be taking strain.

Thanks, now I know to avoid when I see it.

They are moving to the basement of RSC auto on the corner of Uranium & Cedar. Also changing name to Cycle Repair Centre.

They must be taking strain.

amazing how they are not in jail - sure they must be taking strain, but they should!! They are criminals! Cycle Repair Centre - more like Cycle RIPOFF Centre

Freakin genius.......our own CRC cycle shop!

Maybe a move to the virtual online shop domain.......just piggy back on a already well-known brand.......and when confronted about it just adopt a "Can't Really Care" attitude......

Freaking genius.......

Just an update on the Cycle Science saga, I laid a criminal case, however the Randburg prosecutor declined to prosecute as they deemed it a civil matter.

I issued a civil summons for my money back only for Cycle Science to issue an action to defend. In Cycle Science’s response, they said:

· I asked for a Chinese manufactured bicycle

· The fake bike was assembled by J & J Wholesalers

· Cycle Science is claiming damages from me of R450,856 for loss of earnings owing to saying I purchased a fake bike on Carte Blanche and Cycle Hub (sic)

I responded that I did appear on Carte Blanche but they must prove that the statements I made were ‘misrepresentations’, especially as Cycle Science itself admitted on Carte Blanche to selling fake products. Finally we asked how did they come by the fact that I was responsible for the R450,856 in damages.

They have until today to respond, thereafter I will request a trial date from the court.

The wheels of justice turn slowly but they turn…

Hoping hard you succeed :clap:

• 1 month later...

How's this progressing? Got their B@lls in a jar on your mantle yet?

G

By now u should know AFRICAN TIME, ITS SLOWER THAN ISLAND TIME

Their strategy might be to let Cycle Science "die" and go on with bussiness as ussually under the name "Cycle Repair Centre". I was wondering whether the claim/-s instituted against CS will still then be valid or can the owners/directors personally be held accountable for this?