Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Heehee

My cadence is always the smoothest after watching the PROs

And I try to keep my body a bit quieter. It was the same when I still played golf. If I watch Alberto climb (standing) it makes me climb with a bit more rythm.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed it. Nuts. Highlights just aren't going to be there same.

Highlights just doesnt work - the chessgame gets lost. Hope you have a plan for Tues.

'Dale, unfortunately I've been wacked by flu and off work since Wednesday. Work has piled up and so had to cancel Tuesdays leave.

PVR to the rescue :)

'Dale, unfortunately I've been wacked by flu and off work since Wednesday. Work has piled up and so had to cancel Tuesdays leave.

The hardest thing about that approach is staying away from this thread until you have watched the race.

Na, I'll keep track via live text. Can't wait for later. I'm only taping it so that I still get to watch all the spectacle and the scenery. The Gavia and Stelvio in the snow on a Giro stage has to be some of the most iconic imagery in world cycling. I can't miss it.

Then I'll wait for 'Dale to post his usual post-stage pics so I can download them too.

That's just sad

:-)