KTM at Cash Converters

DavidE373

Has anyone had a KTM stolen from around the Northgate area? I found it unusual to see this sort of bike at a Cash Converters.

KTM, Sella Italia saddle, Elixir brakes, Fox shocks, dual suspension...

How much was it going for? Keen to see if CC know what they have in their possession.

I phoned them, they want R12 999 for the bicycle. When I asked some spec questions they didn't have a clue what I'm talking about. Just told me to come and have a look. I asked whether they would be negotiable on the price and they told me to come and we can talk. Obviously not going!!!

I phoned them, they want R12 999 for the bicycle. When I asked some spec questions they didn't have a clue what I'm talking about. Just told me to come and have a look. I asked whether they would be negotiable on the price and they told me to come and we can talk. Obviously not going!!!

ok then they not that doff actually, a mate who runs a 2nd hand store similar to CC, I know they always google stuff to get the estimated prices. But I seriously doubt anyone will walk into a CC to blow 13k, I mean that's where we go for bargains ainit?

Sounds like a fair price and fair response from a shop that isn't a bike shop.

what was your point again? Or are you just looking for **** when there probably isn't any?

Edited by Cellar

Sounds like a fair price and fair response from a shop that isn't a bike shop.

what was your point again? Or are you just looking for **** when there probably isn't any?

Uhmmmm...... not sure where the hostility is coming from, but I'm actually looking for a bicycle and someone asked do we know what the price is??? I phoned out of real interest but as a novice, I'm a bit nervous to buy from non-bike shop. I merely gave some feedback, didn't know that was looking for ****!!

Uhmmmm...... not sure where the hostility is coming from, but I'm actually looking for a bicycle and someone asked do we know what the price is??? I phoned out of real interest but as a novice, I'm a bit nervous to buy from non-bike shop. I merely gave some feedback, didn't know that was looking for ****!!

Yeah, if I was the store owner I'd be even more angry. How can you accuse people of selling stolen goods without checking some facts?

Yeah, if I was the store owner I'd be even more angry. How can you accuse people of selling stolen goods without checking some facts?

Can you please point out where I accused the store owner of selling stolen goods?

I inferred it from the context of you making this post in a forum dedicated to stolen bikes.

on it's spec was realistic

Edit.

My apologies.

If it was me, I'd simply have asked some one that has an idea (here or elsewhere) if the price on this item, based on it's spec was realistic, or an indication of something rotten. I would not see the need to besmirch the name of a legitimate store.

Again, I apologise.

Edited by Cellar

Your comments and hostility are directed at the wrong person. It was the OP who queries whether there was a stolen bike at CC without having any facts.

Proudmom just said that she phoned and asked about the bike... I don't see the reason for your comments or animosity directed especially at the wrong person!

You miss out on your Friday popcorn day .... So have nothing better to do but pick fights on the innocent noobs?

Your comments and hostility are directed at the wrong person. It was the OP who queries whether there was a stolen bike at CC without having any facts.

Proudmom just said that she phoned and asked about the bike... I don't see the reason for your comments or animosity directed especially at the wrong person!

You miss out on your Friday popcorn day .... So have nothing better to do but pick fights on the innocent noobs?

I see that now. I apologise. I think the internet died on me.