Flu before Sani2C

seriaaaas why do you think dr shake hands all day and dont get sick????????

wash wash wash wash and keep their hands away from their faces until they wash

Exactly.... my wife thinks I have OCD regarding hand washing,.... but its just a habit.

And I think some face washing is probably a good idea too,.... maybe not as often as hands...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are sick, don't ride!

The ONLY advice that should be given, unless a heart attack sounds appealing.

Double dosed with a mixture of Viral Choice Vit C, Correx & Corenza 4 times a day leading into my first Epic - got rid of the symptoms within 3 days >> or maybe I was just high ion the meds >>who cares it worked and I rode ! :blush:

If you are sick, don't ride!

But its the Sani! I'm in the same boat, but got some serious meds from the doc yesterday. If it doesn't kill die bugs then I have bigger problems......

START monitoring your morning HR from tomorrow make sure it drops enough/usual morning resting HR before the race otherwise you wasting your time

Good idea, will do this from tomorrow. Thanks for all the feedback thus far guys, much appreciated.

Massive doses ZMA / Zinc and vitamin C and some Echinacea.... good luck.

Thanks. Been taking Echinaforce for the past 2 weeks.

Also, treat yourself to dry up anything in your nose... It all runs down into the chest. So stuff like sinumax allergy sinus, or corenza c. Just stop in time for it to leave your system if you're competing to win. ;-)

go home, lie in bed, drink lots of water - stay in bed till you have to leave for Sani.

This really good advice. if you still sick then just don`t ride

Airmune, acc, corenza, rest, drink lots of water and repeat until you have to leave for sani...good luck bro, see you at the sani trail

Double dosed with a mixture of Viral Choice Vit C, Correx & Corenza 4 times a day leading into my first Epic - got rid of the symptoms within 3 days >> or maybe I was just high ion the meds >>who cares it worked and I rode ! :blush:

I would say that Corenza c, coryx and med lemon is not a good idea as they can further induce bronchospasm rather use non-aspirin flu preps.