A challenge to the technical chaps ....

NotSoBigBen

Drawing to follow haha

cut a piece of the aero at the back away and file the top piece where the post go in round so it can take a normal clamp. Just a quick drawing but dunno if it will make sence. Top view and side view. maybe a *** idea but easiest and cheapest for sure.

post-7810-1399923357,4433.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cut a piece of the aero at the back away and file the top piece where the post go in round so it can take a normal clamp. Just a quick drawing but dunno if it will make sence. Top view and side view. maybe a *** idea but easiest and cheapest for sure.

That was exactly what I was trying to explain originally and seemed to be the easiest way? Pictures make it so much clearer, thanks man!

That was exactly what I was trying to explain originally and seemed to be the easiest way? Pictures make it so much clearer, thanks man!

Awesome. Glad I could help haha. The original "mast" looks almost like a Trek Madone seatmast but doubt that would fit.

Much better, neater and cheaper than my idea. Nice, bogus!

Also looks like there's enough material at the top of the tube to make that work

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Okay, please forgive the roughness of the drawing. Drawing on the ipad, where accurate gestures are replaced by vague lines in the middle of nowhere.

Aka - chunky finger syndromepost-3056-0-86687400-1399923927_thumb.jpg

I will go drink some coffee at my carbon fibre mates tomorrow morning with this drawing as well! Thanks man :thumbup:

Guest Smimby

It is, eh!?

And wtf is up with that stem length on the ferrari bike?!

Not much wrong with the stem, but the steerer tube looks way loooong

Contact the manufacturers?

They're in China and since it's just for 'mucking' around with and I have very little money in it I don'[t m ind 'making a plan' ........ it's more fun this way no?

there is one of those at CycleLab Fourways .....

Which has Sora equipped components :whistling: