Aaaauuuwwww!!!!! Aauuwww!!!! Aauuww!!!!

Cruxpearl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The part that is a little disconcerting, is that not one of the cyclist are paying any attention to this lovely creature!!!

Are they Moffies????

All the cyclist are on drugs, they think they are alusi, allusa, elusa,    ag man, seeing things so they "pretend" no to see anything for the fear of beeing investigated.

You just had to notice the bare br..sted beauties at the bottom of little Chappies 3 years ago.I almost fell off the bike.Clap

Don't her clothes stink already? She wears the same stuff in every photo shoot. The white is already starting to look brownie... I think it's time she has a few shoots without those clothes... Big%20smile

There was even a nicer one posted somewhere with the "devil" standing just behind her.Big%20smile I dont know, but I would have imagined she would have caused a mass pile up!!

Only in Italy, my friends, only in Italy. widget2006-09-08 02:03:38

Sigh!!!! Never a truer word spoken Widget... Especially for you...

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes06/giro06-angeltwo.jpg

Golden rule ? when wearing tight lycra only focus on the wheel in front of you and at all costs avoid looking at anything that could cause an embarrassment!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Does anyone have any photos of the topless supporters at the Argus. I always miss them because they stand in places where the racing is hot and I keep promising myself that I will take a slow ride round one year just to take in the 'scenery'

Hey EWEP - good taste those Specialized okes hey! They also make really good bikes (as always not biased at all!).

BTW What you riding this weekend?