Ewep Crash

Delgado

well, i had to call him the moment i saw this. man i wish every #$%^& who used the phrase "i did not see you" was sent to jail for a week or two. we'd reduce traffic congestion by at least 50%. this upsets me so much.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get well soon Ewep.....hope to see you on a bike shortly....cannot face the rd races without you in the group....

Ag maaitjie ...... jammer om te hoor van jou ongeluk, jou proebeer bel, maar dink die res van die wereld doen dieselfde.

Die fiets is vervangbaar, jy is nie! So bly jy is ok!

Sven is ook altyd daar as jy 'n betroubare leen fiets nodig het, bietjie swear maar jy ken hom darem Wink

Hey ouboet.

Jammer om van jou ongeluk te hoor.  Dis NIKS lekker nie.

Ek het ook vir myself 'n mooi stukkie grond gekoop daar in Brooklyn vanmore.  Voorwiel afgeskryf.....Saal moetoe.....Eks darrem OK.....paar goeie oorlogswonde om weer af te show.

So jy is nie alleen in die stryd nie!

GOU gesond word!! 

Aggenee Ewep! Sterkte, gou gesond word! Moet bieg, as dit ek was en ek kon enigsins opstaan, dan het ek die oorblyfsels van die fiets tot strikdas gevorm om die betrokke cage driver se nek - vroumens of te not!

Jeez Dude, you certainly know how to grab the headlines.

I remember well the saga unfolding when I read your first post shortly after your bike was hijacked, and how bad I felt for you then. Then when I read about you getting your Colnago I was so happy for you. As I said then, if I deserved it, I would have chosen a bike exactly like yours.

And now this!! My boy, I feel your pain. As Sammajoor said, we is a family! One of us gets hurt - we all get hurt. Take it easy, don't stress too much. Count your blessings and consign the negatives to the trash can!

Somethings not right.... my theory, one of your blady pies fell out and got caught in the front wheel, causing you to kamikazie into some poor little old lady's car!

Shame on you EWEP shame.. Clown

Somethings not right.... my theory' date=' one of your blady pies fell out and got caught in the front wheel, causing you to kamikazie into some poor little old lady's car!

Shame on you EWEP shame.. Clown

[/quote']

Either that or she nicked one of his pies and he chased her down and  rammed her off the road - bl**dy thug. About as bad as the Bedfordview 6 that kl*pped that poor defenceless old man.

Oi, R2D2, you PROMISED not to tell.  OK, the "real" story, I had a box of pies on the h/bar.  I was munching away on a lekker Steak and Kidney and this woman came past me and her kid stole my last Ham and Cheese.  So I had to get it back!!!!! smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

dude, so frikken unlucky, sorry to hear of your misfortune! Wishing you a speedy recovery, and payout, (although, its so, so very sad to lose her, she was a real beaut)CryCryCry i cant even say wish you get something better, cos that was already one fine machine, maybe that limited one you posted the other day!WinkWinkWink 

Oi' date=' R2D2, you PROMISED not to tell.  OK, the "real" story, I had a box of pies on the h/bar.  I was munching away on a lekker Steak and Kidney and this woman came past me and her kid stole my last Ham and Cheese.  So I had to get it back!!!!! smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif [/quote']

eat steak and kidney next time. kids hate steak and kidney?

Oi' date=' R2D2, you PROMISED not to tell.  OK, the "real" story, I had a box of pies on the h/bar.  I was munching away on a lekker Steak and Kidney and this woman came past me and her kid stole my last Ham and Cheese.  So I had to get it back!!!!! smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif [/quote']

eat steak and kidney next time. kids hate steak and kidney?

The only thing that sounds worse is potentially a brussel sprout pie

Ewep, 

Jammer om te sien van die ongeluk.Angry Gelukkig is  jy nog met ons want ek laaik nie om stadig te loop en saggies te sing nie.Cry Sterkte met die  herstel proses. Gelukkig sal die  suster  jou mooi oppas en dokter .WinkLOL

Sterkte.  CADEX CR1.

terrible news, hope you get well soon.

Saw the other post about your new bike, damn shame that its been damaged so soon, never really is the same again afterwards.