HUBBERS LETS HELP CARPET

DIPSLICK

Ribeye on the bone with wild mushrooms for the WIN

Best steak I have ever had....as in ever.

Lets just say that I have NEVER been disappointed... in 20 years of going there on special occasions....

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyatt - Please send me the invoice for the bike and related expenses.

Dipsy - bank details for your deposit please.

FrancoisC - There is a lovely little restaurant in Dunkeld called "DW11-13" - I am hoping you and the MRS will enjoy a lovely dinner on us with some nice wine pairings. please let me know what date and time suit you guys, i will sort the rest out.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate the offer and accept with enormous gratitude and humility in my heart.

The goodwill and generosity shown here astounds me!

God bless all of you!

Wyatt - Please send me the invoice for the bike and related expenses. Dipsy - bank details for your deposit please. FrancoisC - There is a lovely little restaurant in Dunkeld called "DW11-13" - I am hoping you and the MRS will enjoy a lovely dinner on us with some nice wine pairings. please let me know what date and time suit you guys, i will sort the rest out.

This post...

is full of WIN!!

Wayne - 2 things: 1 - TFTI.... :cursing: :cursing: 2 - Let me pick this one up please - but I have a better place to go... Wombles - also in Parktown North.

Another WIN post!!

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate the offer and accept with enormous gratitude and humility in my heart.

The goodwill and generosity shown here astounds me!

God bless all of you!

Book goodfellows or corporate cab and let me have the bill

Book goodfellows or corporate cab and let me have the bill

You Gautenger's do the human race proud. :thumbup:

I dont know what is left of the kitty. I have a thing about drinking and driving (and helmets) - can we add a driver for the evening so that Francois can have a glass or two of wine. If you guys know how to book those Buddies/Drivers I will pick up the tab/shortfall. Please PM me when the date and time is set. Also I have never booked it before so guidance will nice.

Edit: Sorry eddy - I did not read properly! Great idea. Will happily chip in.

Edited by TALUS

I dont know what is left of the kitty. I have a thing about drinking and driving (and helmets) - can we add a driver for the evening so that Francois can have a glass or two of wine. If you guys know how to book those Buddies/Drivers I will pick up the tab/shortfall. Please PM me when the date and time is set. Also I have never booked it before so guidance will nice.

All these helpful HUBBERS eddy already offered :) soooo much of help here

I dont know what is left of the kitty. I have a thing about drinking and driving (and helmets)

Luckily I can walk home.... must I wear a helmet?

Did you say WALK on the Hub???

Did you say WALK on the Hub???

:oops: I did.... better than drinking and riding.... especially in the dark.... :eek: :eek:

This is really freaking awesome guys! I just came across this thread now.

You all deserves a pat on the back, for pure awesomeness! :clap:

Just walked home from Ciro's after two bottles of de Morgenzon Chenin and a few glasses of Klein Constantia Vin de Constance....

Will pick up my car tomorrow..

Edited by eddy