Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Nice,Where can I get it is it out on DVD?

Amazon.com. Well worth adding to any collection me thinks.

Coming out 13 October 2014.Can't find it on Ster Kinekor  :thumbdown:  :cursing:  :wacko:

Edited by Pieterg

Thanks Guys

That's why I like TheHub ,We can all help each other to stop these Sharks .

I'm starting to get the impression you're just not committed to losing that R36k. I am however glad to inform you that my uncle, also named Pieterg (the "t" is silent), who has left me $10,000,000.00 in his will. I need you to sign some stuff, but most importantly pay an "admin fee" of R36k to release the bond. I will then share the £1,000,000.00 70/40 with you which means you will almost definitely get a 70% guaranteed Z$10,000.00. 

I are trusted. I promise.

In other news, picking this sucker up on Friday. (Lady in the background not included)

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTk4WDgwMA==/z/esAAAOSwd4tUICBv/$_20.JPG

NICE!!!

Always liked those DRZ's. Is that the specific one you're getting, or did you get the SM?

NICE!!!

Always liked those DRZ's. Is that the specific one you're getting, or did you get the SM?

It would be that exact one. It's a 400e. Will get knobblies soon and RMZ front fender. The one that's on there can be used for digging duty on build days!