Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

You know when you were at school and you and your girlfriend were alone in the bedroom and you knew you shouldn't be doing what you were doing because everyone told you it was wrong and you had your entire life ahead of you and what if something went wrong and think of the consequences and and and.....

But you did it anyway because you couldn't help yourself and it was just soooooooo nice......

Something similar happened to me again a few weeks back......

The bike I wanted to race in SuperSport when I was 18!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when you were at school and you and your girlfriend were alone in the bedroom and you knew you shouldn't be doing what you were doing because everyone told you it was wrong and you had your entire life ahead of you and what if something went wrong and think of the consequences and and and.....

But you did it anyway because you couldn't help yourself and it was just soooooooo nice......

Something similar happened to me again a few weeks back......

My oh my, the R model too!!!!!

What a beaut. Trade for a TRX...........

My oh my, the R model too!!!!!

What a beaut. Trade for a TRX...........

haha - damn you, i put the feelers out when I sent you the article waiting for you to say yea-nah it's not for me don't you want to buy it......

And then you didn't and this came along!

Ooh, a 748. Scarce bikes these days, especially in good nick and not track abused. That one looks quite decent though.

Enjoy

Hmmm -it's ok-ish.  Time hasn't been kind and it's got a few odd marks here and there on the frame which shows some repairs.  Which was ok with me until I saw it has SHOWA forks and not Ohlins.  So the forks have been changed.  It's a genuine R, but my guess it has been in a bit of a shunt at some stage.  And no service record either.  So until I have the time to check out the condition of the belts, I'm limiting my riding to starting it in the garage and upsetting the dogs. And my wife....

Sorry about this guys but....

What's a TRX?

Edit: I think I see now. Yammie 850?

Edited by sawystertrance

What's a TRX?

The Falke Sock of the motorbike world  :ph34r:

If that last one is a Knucklehead, you could say it’s a “moose knuckle”.

KTM RC is still such a hot bike!

Seems that the 1200GS BMW touring brigade is in the Garden Route at the moment, so many of them packed and enjoying themselves riding past me daily while I'm on my truck while driver is on leave. [emoji5]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Well, if you can't beat 'em....

haha - damn you, i put the feelers out when I sent you the article waiting for you to say yea-nah it's not for me don't you want to buy it......

And then you didn't and this came along!

Needed to give my girlfriend time to recover from the baby's birth but now that she has sat on it. it is definitely too big, need something more manageable for her, like a 300.

So anybody keen for a TRX, PM me please.

What's a TRX?

post-35569-0-97791100-1526017845_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-78525500-1526017885_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-72593100-1526017913_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-95619600-1526017939_thumb.jpg

The Falke Sock of the motorbike world  :ph34r:

Huh???