Hero Adventure Park at Heia Safari

R30.00 to ride. R20.00 deposit for the bike number board which you get back when you return the board.

Blue Route: 12.5 km easy route.

Red Route: 15 km advanced route.

Yellow route: 18.5 km Intermediate.

There is also a Lime route, 10 km and a Green route, 5 km's but I have always understood these two to be hiking come running trails.

The blue, yellow and red would give you a good workout.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cost is R30 (plus a R20 deposit for your number board). I did the yellow yesterday and it was about 23kms. I would recommend it as an intermediate rating. There is also a red route for top skills and a blue route for beginners.

Saw a kiddies track but now sure about a 5th.

The yellow was marked out well and you can pick up a map and summary of the route at reception when you pay.

This is pic I took at the lookout point on the Red Route

post-6012-0-00817100-1402898534_thumb.jpg

The new addition to to the Red Route is awesome.

Thanks all. I shall try and convince the group to go do a reccie ride there.

@hero, there are so many opportunities to build cool downhill slalom sections, it might even be worth investigating a dedicated route.

Like from the top of the koppie on yellow, all the way to the dam.

Fast and furious...

There is nothing near to the Northern suburbs like that. And there are lots of people looking for something to blow your hair back.

Someone help me with a Tokai snake vid...

Man guys we had a super lekker run there today! Shot for that water point at the dam. Was a lekker suprise! Keep it up!!

Hey guys...rode there today for the first time, we did the blue and joined up with red which was really cool and definitely the red is a toughie...quick question tho we wanted to do the yellow as well where does that start??

Hey guys...rode there today for the first time, we did the blue and joined up with red which was really cool and definitely the red is a toughie...quick question tho we wanted to do the yellow as well where does that start??

heading down from reception to the dam, if you follow the the dam shoreline on your right you'll get to a gated fence, go through the gate, yellow starts there.

I would love to see a yearly access card, this will bring more regulars to the trails as it will work out cheaper.

I would love to see a yearly access card, this will bring more regulars to the trails as it will work out cheaper.

Had a chat to them about this too a while ago and they mentioned they're looking into it

Completely agree.

Pay a yearly sub, give all your detail, get a permanent number.

Just add a sticker every year, once subs are paid.

I'm in.

What time are you wanting to go

Just nt to early...8 or 9h

Some really good trails. Love the yellow.

This will be my first time there, but have only heard good things

Archived