Hero Adventure Park at Heia Safari

There was however a downside to my morning :thumbdown:

I've mentioned this before but how little do people care and how little respect they to they have!

The car park was once again littered with cable ties from number boards :cursing:

this is what I picked just around my car

post-6012-0-97835300-1408790251_thumb.jpg

I think it's disgusting!

I also think its disgusting.

The side cutters they give you at reception to cut those ties off which are fat enough to tow another rider are absolute rubbish.

Can we request a new set of cutters at reception, I dont carry side cutters in my pocket for a ride nor a toolbox in my car.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think its disgusting.

The side cutters they give you at reception to cut those ties off which are fat enough to tow another rider are absolute rubbish.

Can we request a new set of cutters at reception, I dont carry side cutters in my pocket for a ride nor a toolbox in my car.

I'm surprised with all your baggage there aren't some side cutters in there... :whistling:

I'm surprised with all your baggage there aren't some side cutters in there... :whistling:

Maybe you should go to the dentist, open your mouth and let him do a pap smear in your oesbek

Maybe you should go to the dentist, open your mouth and let him do a pap smear in your oesbek

Hahahaha...

Lets get back to talking about this lekker park though :thumbup:

Hahahaha...

Lets get back to talking about this lekker park though :thumbup:

I love the place, very lekker riding there!

Im going with Dipsys friend this weekend maybe, havent asked permission yet though.

been there a couple of times now... becoming my regular MTB training spot!!! The Red Trail is becoming technical and a lot of climbing - I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!

I agree, there's a guy at reception (where you have to go in any case to get your deposit for the board) with a sidecutter!!

On the other hand just want to say the new (reversed) red route is awesome!!

Red was awesome! now.. it's awesomER! the added sections right next to the lake are so much fun... But sjoe!!!

Dip Zone!

Caught me out good and proper! glad I had gears with me on Sunday.

Rode the Yellow SS'ily on Sat... so so so so good!!

Add the two together, Red first then Yellow, throw in a bit of Blue for good measure and you've 40km of excellent riding.

uh, the red properly thrashed me last time I was there...

Gears would have been handy on that one climb...

• 4 weeks later...

That floating bridge.... Made the mistake of tackling it in the rain. I have no idea how I made it across. It was like riding on ice.

That floating bridge is dodge

Wet plastic is never a good idea... It needs something "grippy" applied to it

Wet plastic is never a good idea... It needs something "grippy" applied to it

yep, my "grippy" bumcheecks aint cutting it...

Archived