Who else is sick at the moment?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick? Ja,sick of sitting in a office,would rather be on the trails. ...whoop whoop. On a serious note,having a awesome week ahead,wednesday at Rosemary hills,Thursday at Erasmuskloof and Friday at Groenkloof,MTB trials for work.

If u cycle and live a healthy life style u will not get sick easily......i follow theese rules......when some one is sick dont greet them with the hand nothing personal but that is how one get sick. Eat allot of oranges, grapefruits,carrots and apples. If that doesnt help.......then best of luck in the bed then.

Nope, healthy as a horse, haven't been sick for years. I put it down to the whiskey!.

......whisky, the good thing.......but sometimes you need to go high octane....stuff burns with a white flame.

post-41755-0-68758000-1402748282_thumb.jpg

The next time I get a cold I'm gonna try kill the little sods with alcohol. Just have to watch mixing meds with Brandy. Had a BAAD experience once :-o

Stage 1 Badplaas done. Now I am VROT! What do the Pro's do? Surely they must get vrot in the Grand Tours sometimes! Dont know what to do. It is an expensive "training camp". I really dont want to pull the plug.

I was on a training ride on Thu and the temp went from 2 to 14 degrees in 90 mins or something as the sun rose.

I had a snotneus for a bit.

But felt good enough to train at full strength the next day.

Phew!

Edited by ' Dale

Stage 1 Badplaas done. Now I am VROT! What do the Pro's do? Surely they must get vrot in the Grand Tours sometimes! Dont know what to do. It is an expensive "training camp". I really dont want to pull the plug.

Pull the plug if you're not much much better in the morning.

Your health is precious.

I think I've actually got tonsilitis. Glands are helluva swollen and I can't breathe out through my nose when lying down. Tonsils look swollen...

Hope not.

I get it every second year. I had them removed when I was 5, but the doc left a good chunk behind. My parents should probably ask their money back from that doc...

I get it every second year. I had them removed when I was 5, but the doc left a good chunk behind. My parents should probably ask their money back from that doc...

It definitely is tonsillitis. Bacterial. Just got the first course if anti biotics and damn, am I swimming...

Had my tonsils out when I was nearly 40, jissie the pain ... kids went home an hour or 2 after their op I stayed overnight BUT it was the best thing I ever did!

Had my tonsils out when I was nearly 40, jissie the pain ... kids went home an hour or 2 after their op I stayed overnight BUT it was the best thing I ever did!

I just hope I don't have to have mine out...

I just hope I don't have to have mine out...

I don't think you ever 'have' to but in my case it was the best choice .... recurring tonsilitis is an ugly thing!

Having said that I hope you get over it soon and it stays away!

Edited by NotSoBigBen

Strongest i have ever been, then boom!!! Gastro so bad i end up in hospital and picked up a cold straight after that... 3 weeks off the bike. i lost 4 kg (and i weigh 65) was an absolute adventure.