Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Jaco and Madone...you lads in for next Tue....?

Go till we blow....race for the hub cup :ph34r:

I am in if telkom sort out their issues

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a power beam with a joule gps as the control unit(ant+),which will be the ideal display/control unit if one wants to go the route of virtual training.

Stick to desktop or go for a tablet or ipad.

Thanks

Jislaaik, follonica racers that was a lot of fun! The best 50odd minutes I had on an IDT! Sorry for the head start, thought I was all alone and then just tried to keep my distance:)

How many riders can ride together MAX,

I'm getting mine tomorrow

I'm not sure but all our races were created for 10 riders.

I'm not sure but all our races were created for 10 riders.

Oops, are we going to have to pull straws:(

Oops, are we going to have to pull straws:(

I'm sure you can create a race with more riders, Garfield??

That just sounds dangerous to my health, we need a seeding type status

A)

B)

Etcetera.

And Dips

Jislaaik, follonica racers that was a lot of fun! The best 50odd minutes I had on an IDT! Sorry for the head start, thought I was all alone and then just tried to keep my distance:)

Brilliant route. Felt like a mini TDF mountain stage. Can't wait to ride my first 5 hour mountain stage. This will make us super strong.

I got a power beam with a joule gps as the control unit(ant+),which will be the ideal display/control unit if one wants to go the route of virtual training.

Stick to desktop or go for a tablet or ipad.

Thanks

running PowerBeam on ANT+ with PC or tablet is great either way, the software will control the resistance and once you have the set up going you will not need to change anything. the tablet is great if you want quick and easy access to CVT. but in terms of functionality they both the same.

How many riders can ride together MAX,

I'm getting mine tomorrow

max is 25 riders however i am not too sure how this would really work. but in theory 25 max

Ag no man - I missed all the fun. Just did an hour (as I did last night) watching Blade and Rocky and stuff. Will try and get organised for the next one. Looking at those power figures I will have to lose about 30kg to even be on the screen when you finish. This may be just the sh.t for winter training. I will adjust my schedule to make Tue nights. The Virtual Hub Cup !!

I ammm juuust thinking - will there be drug testing ? I often have a good Peroni or Nikka before. The odd Castle Light during...ooohh eh eh

Archived