Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

:cursing:

we need a team wednesday and a team tuesday and then we have team races once a month on say a thursday 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cursing:

we need a team wednesday and a team tuesday and then we have team races once a month on say a thursday

Dips, I can't ride this Wednesday so as long as Ek'sdom don't loadshed I'm keen to ride Tuesday evening.

Anyone else ?

Wednesdays for me over the next few months.

Maybe a once a month "sarious" race will be better, the rest (Tuesday, Wed or Thurs) just for training purposes?

After my training went haywire with the non-race I am keen to ride whenever. Monday and Wednesday normally unpredictable but will race when available. If I register but don't start you will know that I am stuck in theatre.

I will try for tmrw. Tonight is out. My daughter fell at netball. Broke her wrist. Sadly I am the one on call..... :eek:  :eek: :eek:  

I will try for tmrw. Tonight is out. My daughter fell at netball. Broke her wrist. Sadly I am the one on call..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not good - send best wishes.

Thx to all the well-wishers.  She is fine. It is a stable fracture and will heal well.

I only saw the other racers after 20km into the race. It was a TT for me. I hope it is not the new software update that is funky.

Got my new highest ave w tonight. Man I was ready for the CTCT :(  :(

Can we aim for 2 races next week?

I am flying to Namibia on Wednesday so I can only do Tuesday. :thumbdown:  :blush:

Archived