Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Well done guys! Once again had my ass handed to me. I am on damage control this side. Been slacking with the riding last couple of weeks so need to crunch before end April. Yesterday went for a 1.5hr ride before hand. Not too hard, just hard enough to have a good 2.5hr intensity workout at the end of the day. You guys were killing me so would have kakked off with or without the warmup. My legs won't make another race tomorrow evening so I'll opt for tempo on the road.

Will be sure to be ready next Tuesday. Need to try and hang on for a sprint with Dips!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY KNEE IS GRUMPY WITH ME TODAY, LAST NIGHT CLEARLY THE "KAREN" FACTOR WAS TOO MUCH FOR MY ego TO HANDLE

MEN,,,,,,,this is why we dont insure them,,,,,,,we stay children

MY KNEE IS GRUMPY WITH ME TODAY, LAST NIGHT CLEARLY THE "KAREN" FACTOR WAS TOO MUCH FOR MY ego TO HANDLE

MEN,,,,,,,this is why we dont insure them,,,,,,,we stay children

Seems I missed out on a good effort last night... no better motivation to keep bleeding than your ego :thumbup:

Guys this Karin probably a girl in the US making a habit of bruising egos on the online racing circuit. Try to go into her profile

Guys this Karin probably a girl in the US making a habit of bruising egos on the online racing circuit. Try to go into her profile

Done n dusted, friended her and she wanted to know what kind of name Dipslick was / meant.

I said she should send a friend request to Dips as he was very impressed with her performance.

Dips have you checked your virtual profile for messages?

:P

Ok then........so she is a girl!. Swiss find out her bio cause things are about to become very depressed/embarrassing on the online racing circuit :D

Be careful. You might find info you don't want to know. She might be an old lady, 70 years of age. lol. I think it's great if people from other countries join these hub races.

Has anyone been riding on Zwift yet. I got my invite two weeks ago and it is really cool. I think it has massive potential.

I need to snap out of the post Argus that didn't happen thing. I will try to do Tuesday and Thursday (if it happens). Then I am on leave in CPT for my better half's Two Oceans. Is there any place in CPT (studio) where I can do virtual racing or is it me and blokhuis and Chappies /Suikerbossie all the time.... Sigh

No worries! Race created guys!

I'm out again... sukkeling with a cold since last week and don't want to train hard

got the Viiiiva HRM but the Android version of the app deosn't pick it up!

The HRM can be paired in general Android setting but not with the CVT app.

Any idea how to fix this?

Water: Check.  Music: Check  Warmup: Check

Connect to Race: Nada, Niks

And so I missed out on the last race before going on leave.

Seeya in 2weeks.

Archived