Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Here's my torture chamber set up just after the last race....its 25 deg C in there when the sun is shining

attachicon.gifIMG_0283.JPG

Appeal appeal! Is that a TT bike? Not sanctioned in road races buddy!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appeal appeal! Is that a TT bike? Not sanctioned in road races buddy!

But but its got a UCI approved sticker on the top tube...look closely

Wanted to see if the high pressure tubbie and aero wheel on the rear helps, next time i will use my standard road bike promise...

EDIT: And last race was stage 6 30 km TT :clap:

phew that was close

Halle - frikken- Luja! License accepted. Registred. Looking forward to my first time on a bike in a month. I will make sure to eat peas and carrots - there must be peas and carrots in a good kots.

Race created for Tuesday?

Just for the fun of it I am gonna change my weight from 82 to 102!

Race created for Tuesday?Just for the fun of it I am gonna change my weight from 82 to 102!

post-7189-0-20478900-1436114639_thumb.jpg

After I saw the video of the 20 bike crash in the TDF, I'm a bit concerned about our race tonight... 

After I saw the video of the 20 bike crash in the TDF, I'm a bit concerned about our race tonight... 

CLOWN !!!!  LOL LOL LOL 

Think I'll skip this race, to bloody hot here for IDT'ing

Going to swim a few laps instead

BTW, looking at the profile for tonight's race, I hate these flat races with small changes in height as I find it difficult to get in a rhythm because the resistance is constantly up and down and I have to keep changing gears...much more than you normally would on a real ride.

Last weeks race was another example, and it looks like this one will be worse....

Don't mean to criticize, but have noticed this in particular with routes that I think are plotted from a map and not actually downloaded from gps...

Anyone else have similar issues?

I'm out as well unfortunately....slight nasal drip....dont want to tempt fate before this weekends race.

Will be back (and at the back) for next week.  :thumbup:

I just rushed home. Hoping to connect soon. Holding thumbs for my first race in 4 weeks.

Archived