• Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I wear my Captain America shirt or Justice League shirt if I do a double? And, should I take my PSP with and play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in between movies so I can really geek out?

Just wear your Hello Kitty jumpsuit and you'll be fine.

Should I wear my Captain America shirt or Justice League shirt if I do a double? And, should I take my PSP with and play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in between movies so I can really geek out?

You'll have to take 2 shirts with..you can't disrespect the one franchise by wearing the other franchise's clothing.[emoji23]

This is actually funny... cause the day we went to watch Thor my youngest son had been wearing his batman shirt..just as we were about to leave to go watch Thor..he ran back into the house to go change..said he can't wear that to watch Thor.

Edit...forgot something

Whenever I have to be neutral I were this shirt..but mine is blue[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

60adaed0e1816c122a3286c3a7d16a6c.jpg

Edited by Gen

I want to see Hulk boxing Thanos.

Ooh you're going to have to make a plan..I think Thor Ragnarok is still showing at the cinemas..do a double.. and watch Thor and then Justice League in one day..that at you only have to arrange a sitter for one evening[emoji23][emoji23]

Aquaman's release day is the 21st of Dec..you can't fall too far behind [emoji6]

Saw Thor Ragnarok last night, not massively into the whole superhero thing (although I did like Guardians of the Galaxy & Deadpool as well) but thought it was an awesome movie. Like how they don't take themselves too seriously without going into farcical parody territory.

Was it Thanos ship in the end credits? (whoever Thanos is...)

Was it Thanos ship in the end credits? (whoever Thanos is...)

Yes is was [emoji44][emoji29]

My daughter is joining you bloody comic book fans... Insisting I go watch avengers with her..... yawn.... [emoji23]

I like her... she is going to grow up to be awesome.

My nephew is 19 and he phoned me the other day to have a chat and anyway we start chatting about Justice League and he said he is taking his GF out..so I told him to take her to watch Justice League..if she likes it..she's a keeper if not to cut her loose. [emoji12]

I like her... she is going to grow up to be awesome.

My nephew is 19 and he phoned me the other day to have a chat and anyway we start chatting about Justice League and he said he is taking his GF out..so I told him to take her to watch Justice League..if she likes it..she's a keeper if not to cut her loose. [emoji12]

See..I even got it wrong... It's Justice league... Whatever the new one is! She went and saw that Thor one at the movies with a friend. Reckons the local theatre has incredible sound.. Might have to go test it out with her

See..I even got it wrong... It's Justice league... Whatever the new one is! She went and saw that Thor one at the movies with a friend. Reckons the local theatre has incredible sound.. Might have to go test it out with her

He he...sure go with that [emoji6]

DC is a bit darker than Marvel..you should enjoy it..

Just about lost my mind when the trailer dropped yesterday. Infinite Wars will officially be the biggest collection of superheroes in a motion picture ever. Fox might as well throw in the towel like Sony did with Spiderman. Well kinda... The MCU is going to make a killing. 

Just about lost my mind when the trailer dropped yesterday. Infinite Wars will officially be the biggest collection of superheroes in a motion picture ever. Fox might as well throw in the towel like Sony did with Spiderman. Well kinda... The MCU is going to make a killing.

Lol

. My son came running to me.. called everyone and said..it's here.. the trailer is here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can guarantee when I get home today they would've studying that trailer so much for clues and what we can expect.. we all already noticed that a certain superhero is missing from a certain scene..and another one is teary eyed.

Edited by Gen

Lol

. My son came running to me.. called everyone and said..it's here.. the trailer is here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A couple weeks back my 5 year old daughter took my 3 year old son's giant Hulk action figure. She decided it was about time Hulk settled down with Barbie and we were all invited to the wedding. Of course my son ruined the ceremony. Out of his mind upset. Cried snot and traane because he sure as hell wasn't going to stand for Hulk marrying that slut. 

Edited by popcorn_skollie

A couple weeks back my 5 year old daughter took my 3 year old son's giant Hulk action figure. She decided it was about time Hulk settled down with Barbie and we were all invited to the wedding. Of course my son ruined the ceremony. Out of his mind upset. Cried snot and traane because he sure as hell wasn't going to stand for Hulk marrying that slut.

????????????????

I would cry at that wedding too.

I would cry at that wedding too.

There would be nothing left of Barbie at the honeymoon.