• M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

post-19687-0-86604800-1563786174_thumb.jpg

post-19687-0-28801000-1563786183_thumb.jpg

I know Jane Foster has been Thor in the comics, but they are really pushing the LBGTQ thing hard these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks superb

Watched MIB 4 a couple nights ago. Underwhelming, thanks to the editing. Just felt as if the transitions between scenes were a little too rushed. Good acting, but just felt a bit... rushed. 

Oh - and couldn't shake the feeling that Neeson was in the wrong role. 

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.

Interesting movie. 9/10 from me.

Cinematography

Wow

I watched The Great Hack last night.

although shocking, it's not surprising. I do however think that people are jumping up and down unnecessarily about information, they shared freely, that ended up being monetised, and then used "against" them. 

I watched The Great Hack last night.

although shocking, it's not surprising. I do however think that people are jumping up and down unnecessarily about information, they shared freely, that ended up being monetised, and then used "against" them.

Wouldn't trust that Kaiser soze chick as far as I could spit

Wouldn't trust that Kaiser soze chick as far as I could spit

Hehe. Kaiser Soze....

I was wondering if the phone call from her mom, about the money, was edited in, to try and paint her as a more humane person. Other than that, from what was shown in the doccie, it seems she is pretty calculated.

Edited by RocknRolla

I have Endgame lined up for tonight. Think I may be the last person on erath to not have seen it.

Kids have been dropping little spoilers, some unintentional, some out of spite (bacuse kids) 

Kinda excited.

I have Endgame lined up for tonight. Think I may be the last person on erath to not have seen it.

Kids have been dropping little spoilers, some unintentional, some out of spite (bacuse kids) 

Kinda excited.

Ha ha, only just. I only got to watch it for the first time last week.

Hehe. Kaiser Soze....

I was wondering if the phone call from her mom, about the money, was edited in, to try and paint her as a more humane person. Other than that, from what was shown in the doccie, it seems she is pretty calculated.

I'm guessing Netflix paid her a bunch of cash to appear in the doccie... And she dictated how she wanted to be represented. That opening scene of her in the pool in her red bikini was so cringey and absolutely unnecessary. As for her red cowboy boots.

My guess is she got a taste of the high life.. Liked it... Still longs for it.. But realises she was working with a dodgy company. I'm also guessing she was doing the horizontal with the main chap in CA

Edited by Stretch

If you asked me in the 90's teenager me would have told you Natural Born Killers is one of the best movies ever.. Certainly made a big impression on me at the time.

Made the mistake of watching it again last night (or at least the first hour), what a pot of crap! Time has not been kind to this movie. Only good things about it I can say now is that it is funny to see Woody Harrelson with hair & that Leonard Cohen theme song.

If you asked me in the 90's teenager me would have told you Natural Born Killers is one of the best movies ever.. Certainly made a big impression on me at the time.

Made the mistake of watching it again last night (or at least the first hour), what a pot of crap! Time has not been kind to this movie. Only good things about it I can say now is that it is funny to see Woody Harrelson with hair & that Leonard Cohen theme song.

I thought it was a pile of poo back then too. Worst movie Woody has made. The only reason why it was a pop culture hit was because of the soundtrack

:(  :(

I was gonna re-watch it this weekend! Meh. Never good to hear that sorta thing on one of the best movies ever. 

Watched FnF Hobbes & Shaw last night though. Totally impossible stunts, ignoring physics and stuff, but OMG what just good FUN it was! Laughed my ass off several times, the action is great (always is with Statham and DJ) and the story was decent. I'll give it an 8/10 purely for how it was exactly what I wanted it to be, and more. 

:(  :(

I was gonna re-watch it this weekend! Meh. Never good to hear that sorta thing on one of the best movies ever. 

Would like to hear your opinion - again, a movie that made a massive impression on me at the time. Can also add that is cool to see a young Robert Downey Jr already showing his Ironman suaveness but after an hour I thought - "Let's not spoil my high school memories any further"

Kinda excited.

I have to watch the movie again. Remember the first few minutes and woke up somewhere in the middle of the movie. I needed the sleep so not a huge loss.

The fights were crazy, but good.

Watched the new Aladin movie. Was kinds cool, just missed Mr Robin Williams in the movie. And was shocking... I still remember all the bloody songs from Aladin. Just had to wonder if it was more a Hindi movie than a Arab movie. Wonder if the Americans know they are not the same people....

Secret Life of Pets 2 was cool. Better than the first. Got distracted in the middle part of the movie, but there were a few more funnies to this one to the last one... loved the part where the one pup had to poo and was instructed to find a shoe...