• Martin Scorsese
    • Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

I actually hummed the Avengers theme by mistake when they asked to hum the Star Wars theme. I think the clips title lead me to believe thats what they would ask, After they hummed star wars I was like. Oh Sorry, I thought you said Avengers.

i hummed superman theme...and then i googled and saw it was DC...yes...i'm not a marvel/dc fan at all..lol

edit..all that said...as I say whenever I post one of that guys videos....he is brilliant..and his attention to detail is superb. Every now and then I go back and watch his tribute to robin williams which gets me very lumpy in the throat

Edited by Stretch

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Marvel song that came to mind was "just call me angel of the morning..."

But then again, that movie threw a couple of barbs at the Marvel comic universe...

Edited by Tumbleweed

Going to watch 'Sully' tomorrow

Bridge of Spies is on DSTV

Well worth it

Sully is also on my list but will watch it on the net somewhere.  Can't stand translated movies in German. 

Went through a phase when I thought everything Lynch did was cool. Most probably cos his work was weird and I was trying to be a contrary teen.

Did your ever watch the movie about the old dude on a lawnmower (just checked..is called the straight story )...he did it to show that he could do a "commercial" movie. It was actually quite good. I still enjoy his work..mullholand drive is a classic already

Did your ever watch the movie about the old dude on a lawnmower (just checked..is called the straight story )...he did it to show that he could do a "commercial" movie. It was actually quite good. I still enjoy his work..mullholand drive is a classic already

Forgot about that one! 

Ja, that was great...Harry Dean Staunton - the old dude's brother in it - is one of the greatest actors ever!

Apparently the original picked up from the 1954 "Seven Samurai"

- that's a great movie

Interested to know why you say that, I tried to watch it because it is one of the classics but I thought it was one of those movies that aged terribly.

Very long, very little happening, lots and lots of talking, I must have fallen asleep about 3 times, rewind and try again - eventually gave up about half-way through the movie.

Curious about the remake of the remake though, I like westerns so I plan to watch it.