Lance Armstrong in Purgatory: The After-Life

F111

According to superbru you are mildly nice ...

NOT EVEN ON A GOOD DAY, WHEN I HAVE MY WEISS GOOGLES ON HE KINDA OF BECOMES BEARABLE(not in that way)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is simply too much money involved in all sports, think rugby,athletics,cycling,body building

people like nike want there product on podium, if lance wouldnt have been there some other lab rat full of juice would have gladly taken the 100$million dollar pay day,ITS ACTUALLY SIMPLE MATHS

Big money overseas big egos locally. AND if anybody thinks its cleaning up, don't be silly.

Despite what the UCI or DSTV's Supersport presenters tell us, doping has not stopped, never will as long as there is money to be made from cycling or any other sport for that matter. The sooner we all accept that the sooner we can stop lying to ourselves.

Looking thru the past winners of the TDF in this years Tour Guide mag. I cannot help notice that only one name has a line through it, yet the list of winners is full of dopers. Those who admitted it, those who were caught, and those who are stone silent on the subject. Most of them were dopers and judging by the number of pro cyclists still failing doping tests there are still plenty of them in the pro peleton, maybe all of them.

And Bernaud Hinault stands on the podium dishing out yellow jerseys and smiles graciously at the cameras.

LA is also protecting the not so innocent involved. He is just the fall guy for many. I am confident compensation for this is in place

Despite what the UCI or DSTV's Supersport presenters tell us, doping has not stopped, never will as long as there is money to be made from cycling or any other sport for that matter. The sooner we all accept that the sooner we can stop lying to ourselves.

Looking thru the past winners of the TDF in this years Tour Guide mag. I cannot help notice that only one name has a line through it, yet the list of winners is full of dopers. Those who admitted it, those who were caught, and those who are stone silent on the subject. Most of them were dopers and judging by the number of pro cyclists still failing doping tests there are still plenty of them in the pro peleton, maybe all of them.

And Bernaud Hinault stands on the podium dishing out yellow jerseys and smiles graciously at the cameras.

oooooo koot hy gee my n gatkramp......

Despite what the UCI or DSTV's Supersport presenters tell us, doping has not stopped,

Do they even have an opinion on it? I am waiting for Owen to say something about Daryl.

I probably said this in another one of the numerous Lance threads - In the context of what happened during that era he has more integrity in his one (only) testicle than any of the whistle blowers.He cheated yes, like the rest. But unlike the others he did not roll over on everybody. What made the little spineless domestique such a 'honest' guy? Being caught out. If people like him and landis were not caught they would not have been so 'honest' would they?

Now they are trying to ride the money and fame wagon, in the name of cleaning up the sport. Wonder if they would have been so 'helpful' if they did not make money and got 'excused' for their sins? Think not!

Oh and on the bully thing - REALLY! These are grown men. If you are being bullied then you have a weak personality. If you have to run to your wifey every evening to cry because Lance shouted at you? You should still be living with mommy.

LA is also protecting the not so innocent involved. He is just the fall guy for many. I am confident compensation for this is in place

i 100% agree, thats the only reason he is "silent" there is no other logic, the law suites coming up yes that will have a effect on what he says, but i agree there is a financial "payday/pay cheque"

• I remember Robbie Hunter once said,
  • "Even without drugs Lance would have still ridden most of us off his wheel."

Flame suit on, guilty yes, bully yes, lied yes,

So is every other pro cyclist he competed against, he was just better,

I think it's time he gets treated like every other guilty pro that got caught,,,,,,except he is treated like filth and the rest get to walk, head held high

It's a disgrace

Your cheque is in the post

It's all about winning. He is obsessed with it. If it wasn't EPO or blood doping, he would found another way to make sure that he's on the top step... and that includes training harder than anyone else.

One of the greatest athletes of all time and an obsession with winning. He would've won, by hook or by crook.

OOM HOW MANY YELLOWS AT THE END

OH JA 7 :whistling:

WHO GOT 8 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dr Ferrari. :whistling:

OOM HOW MANY YELLOWS AT THE END

OH JA 7 :whistling:

WHO GOT 8 :eek: :eek: :eek:

0, if I recall correctly. He has ZERO victories to his name.

0, if I recall correctly. He has ZERO victories to his name.

that goes for many "winners" not just MR ARMSTRONG, but he has stood up and recieved more yellows at the end of a tour than any other,,,,,,,i hope you not one of those who think the early riders never used PEDS at the height of the world using testoterone

"Lance should be forgiven", "cheating is to be condoned", "doping is perfectly acceptable", "everybody is still doing it", "everybody has always been doing it", "bernaud hinault is a ****"...you guys should read what you write and reconsider whether you want any part of a SPORT that features the above. Lance Armstrong is a lying, cheating, doping scumbag and fully deserves his permanent ban from ALL competitive sport.

that goes for many "winners" not just MR ARMSTRONG, but he has stood up and recieved more yellows at the end of a tour than any other,,,,,,,i hope you not one of those who think the early riders never used PEDS at the height of the world using testoterone

He currently holds ZERO cycling titles. NONE. How many gold medals and world records does Ben Johnson have? I would guess just as many as Lance does...

Archived