Off leash dogs @ Emmarentia

GaryvdM

website mentions bikeriding...

http://www.gauteng.n...emmarentia_dam/

"Just 6km from Johannesburg’s city centre, Emmarentia Dam and the surrounding botanical gardens provide an open space and recreational area for Joburgers and visitors alike. A popular weekend picnicking site, the park is touted as one of the best places in the city to walk your dog, jog or ride a bike."

Maybe you have to ride your bike on a leash?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sex in the park is still ok ....... :whistling:

I was once walking my dogs (off leash) at Emmarentia on the bank west of the bottom small dam, and this woman starts screaming, with a bunch of black guys around her. I think that maybe they are trying to assault her or rape her, so I run there. I turns out she was giving her boyfriend a BJ, and black guys were security trying to throw them out the park... :eek:

Edited by GaryvdM

I am not understanding the left bottom picture.

" you may use a fast moving suitcase that looks like it has a combination lock on it? "

I think it's a ghetto blaster... so no wine , women, or song...

The NO BJ's sign would be intetesting ...

http://www.thebackofmymind.com/jaImages/nobj.jpg

Not the first time this has been conteplated

I was once walking my dogs (off leash) at Emmarentia on the bank west of the bottom small dam, and this woman starts screaming, with a bunch of black guys around her. I think that maybe they are trying to assault her or rape her, so I run there. I turns out she was giving her boyfriend a BJ, and black guys were security trying to throw them out the park... :eek:

I told her to stop screaming... :blush:

I am not understanding the left bottom picture.

" you may use a fast moving suitcase that looks like it has a combination lock on it? "

not know what this sign means is killing me...

It's a camera from 1974!?

I suppose if you compre the Ford cortina that you may not drive, the Ford 1920's tipper that you cant operate, the singlespeed with mary bars and the harley motorcycle with suicide shift on the other pictures it may resemble a camera roughly, in a kinda way, if you close your one eye and look from an angle?

I've seen those security vehicles cruising down the pathways at closing time. Seems like the only rule that hasn't been broken is the aeroplane one. Not sure what it is though.