Momsen Vipa Stolen in Stellenbosch

Geraldek

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stellenbosch has a massive crime problem in general. My girlfriend works there, and she does not even walk around anymore during lunch. That hill with all the squatters is not going away, its only growing larger and larger, and having been in there, with the origin of the trails race last year. I can assure you its a alcohol infested, drug paradise that does not abide by the same laws as you and I, and even the cops are scared to go in there.

Sorry for your loss, but Stellenbosch at the moment is the crime capital of the Western Cape.

Man that sux!! So over the crime in this country... Every second day there is a new post about a stolen bike

Shame man what a nice bike, Stellies is the pits these days, I always thought it was a pretty laid back neck of the woods, always looks pretty chilled and not crime ridden at all when I've driven through there over the last year?

I suppose now is the beginning of the end, razor wire and electric fencing/ hardcore burglar guards will become the norm in many areas, watched a few suburbs go down the toilet in that respect from previously being nice quiet crime free zones to personal prisons :(

Post some pics, not many of them around hopefully someone will spot it, was the bike insured?

Put a vipa stolen ad on gumtree/olx so google can index it, keep it up for a few months.

The cape is becoming as ROF as gangsters paradise, if not worse lately, sorry about your loss, but looking at all the posts lately, the cape does not seem as safe as it was a few years/months ago, I thought it was my imagination but I have now been consistently watching the posts/threads grow, I mentioned it a few weeks ago but it's getting crazy now,,,, do you think it is crime as per usual or is it due to the wild increase in TIK??

Tik and similar drugs are generating reams of crazed criminals in small sleepy towns across Sa. Hermanus is a good example, unprecedented levels of crime there at the moment.

The cape is becoming as ROF as gangsters paradise, if not worse lately, sorry about your loss, but looking at all the posts lately, the cape does not seem as safe as it was a few years/months ago, I thought it was my imagination but I have now been consistently watching the posts/threads grow, I mentioned it a few weeks ago but it's getting crazy now,,,, do you think it is crime as per usual or is it due to the wild increase in TIK??

It's also 'cos we're not used to it, so we get more vocal about it. So it may seem worse, but it might not actually be. But then I could also be talking out my arse.