Bonus

really enjoyed the fits and bits of this I followed.

racing must have been gripping for those watching it live, muchos respect to monsieour Froome - he laid it all out in the closing stages and did not die wondering. Great to see a shake of hands at the end of stage 20. I do have to ask how injured contador really was, some real press poker played by Bjarne in the lead up to this event.

froome vs contador at le tour 2015?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really enjoyed the fits and bits of this I followed.

racing must have been gripping for those watching it live, muchos respect to monsieour Froome - he laid it all out in the closing stages and did not die wondering. Great to see a shake of hands at the end of stage 20. I do have to ask how injured contador really was, some real press poker played by Bjarne in the lead up to this event.

froome vs contador at le tour 2015?

'berto was back pedaling after one week after his crash.

And it'll be Berto vs Froome vs KIENTANAAH at le Tour 2015 :-O

Quite interesting to reflect back to the Le Tour last year, there was a feeling El Berto's best days were over....

Bjarne Riis must be feeling vindicated :)

Edited by kosmonooit

'berto was back pedaling after one week after his crash.

And it'll be Berto vs Froome vs KIENTANAAH at le Tour 2015 :-O

I wouldn't write of this years TDF Nibali so easily, but the thought of the four of them going head to head sure is salivating

Nibbles to defend his TDF title with Berto, Froome and Quintana looking to spoil the party and young guns Aru & Pinot to try and upset things!!!

One of the best Grand Tours I have covered to date. Alberto was just on another level. Pitty Quintana was not able to show his cards, would have been interesting to see what hand he had for this race

post-7550-0-35093000-1411024225_thumb.jpg