How to kill a sport

Paddaman

You seem to have an inability to think for yourself.

So many comments on here from you...maar dis net 'n klomp wind!

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/looking-for-gifs-similar-to-this-one-please-help-11150.gif

Forgot it is Tuesday (please refer to Knowledge thread for explanation)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/looking-for-gifs-similar-to-this-one-please-help-11150.gif

Forgot it is Tuesday (please refer to Knowledge thread for explanation)

Hehe...its like the 5 second rule...applies when it needs to(depending on how hungry i am...can become a 5 minute rule)...lol....i thought it was Fight Club Friday...but Fight Club tuesday works aswell...lol

Well guess why SA did not have a mens team in the road race of the Commonwealth Games.....

Parents

Being one or having them? Find both sides of that coin does the opposite actually!

Well guess why SA did not have a mens team in the road race of the Commonwealth Games.....

Because they sent 6 ladies instead?

You seem to have an inability to think for yourself.

Instead of commenting on other people suggestions....why dont YOU come up with something constructive?

So many comments on here from you...maar dis net 'n klomp wind!

14) Waive all entry fees/subscription fees/yearly fees/license fees or make it less than R200

Because they sent 6 ladies instead?

Not sure why they sent the other 5, didn't see much of them in the race.

Not sure why they sent the other 5, didn't see much of them in the race.

I believe it was for the experience :whistling: which expalins why there was no mens team, most of them already have euro experience :whistling: :whistling:

I believe it was for the experience :whistling: which expalins why there was no mens team, most of them already have euro experience :whistling: :whistling:

Shows again what an achievement that bronze medal is :clap:

Quotas bru

It is always dangerous to let your ignorance destroy what could otherwise have been a sound argument.

Quotas do affect all selections but in this case MAYBE, just MAYBE the fact that the top UCI ranked road cyclist had tested positive and was facing a ban had something to do with it.

You don't think ?

http://www.kickoff.com/chops/images/resized/main/03cb38a5afeeecbfeb2d966d9fdec50b.jpg

fans

It is always dangerous to let your ignorance destroy what could otherwise have been a sound argument.

Quotas do affect all selections but in this case MAYBE, just MAYBE the fact that the top UCI ranked road cyclist had tested positive and was facing a ban had something to do with it.

You don't think ?

I think that course suited Mentjies

You don't think ?

Valid point, but team selections were done waaaay before the finding.

Who is the SA road champ?

Can we put a representative mens road team up?

Why put a ladies team up (you dont go to CW Games for 'experience') when you have top mens riders available for their country?

Criteria for quotas? Ladies get out of jail free.

Just my 2c's

I think that course suited Mentjies

I agree with you, but Daryl's test scared the pants off them. They knew about the result before they team was announced.

Edited by eddy